Which guy? (A DG bonus edition!)

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4652 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Everybody mark this one down. Bosguy and JJK agreed on something. The middle guy has the best body, but there is something interesting about #1--bet he pitches as well as he catches

Boston Bill

Good job DG!!!

NOT so fast BG - I said that the middle had the best LEGS, not the best BODY.....so we dont agree. I knew HELL hadnt frozen over yet !

Narrowing it down...

I have narrowed it down thusly:

Number one has the best upper body... well-proportioned arms and chest with decent abs...

Number two has the best calves... a nice firm foundation to be sure...

By extrapolation number two would have the best thighs as well... but I really would want to check that out by having both of them drop their 'way-too-long' shorts... and in the process check out their other assets as well.

Still something tells me I would need to slice the two of them in half and keep the best parts for myself... upper of number one attached to the lower of number two...

And while we're at it and doing all of this slicing up and then piecing back together... I would have number three drop 'em as well... Who knows he might be the best contender where the sun don't normally shine... plus he is the guy with the bat!

I have narrowed it down thusly:

Number one has the best upper body... well-proportioned arms and chest with decent abs...

Number two has the best calves... a nice firm foundation to be sure...

By extrapolation number two would have the best thighs as well... but I really would want to check that out by having both of them drop their 'way-too-long' shorts... and in the process check out their other assets as well.

Still something tells me I would need to slice the two of them in half and keep the best parts for myself... upper of number one attached to the lower of number two...

And while we're at it and doing all of this slicing up and then piecing back together... I would have number three drop 'em as well... Who knows he might be the best contender where the sun don't normally shine... plus he is the guy with the bat!

Perhaps, but you failed to notice how #1 shorts are "straining" across his crotch... Maybe he is wearing a cup, but I think a mighty oak from an acorn will grow...

Not much gets past me...

Perhaps, but you failed to notice how #1 shorts are "straining" across his crotch... Maybe he is wearing a cup, but I think a mighty oak from an acorn will grow...

When it comes to the male of the species I never fail to notice anything... and that I am sure is true of most of us here. I saw what is going on with number one... but, to further elaborate, number two is covering himself up with his glove... could there be a reason?? Plus, I see a bulge of sorts under the blue shorts of number three.

So I say to all three, "Drop 'em!"

What you ALL have failed to notice is that none will work. #1 is going to need a hair transplant in the not to distant future...#3 needs one now and a gym membership. and #2 well.............pause............well he just looks stupid and ya know, "ya can't fix stupid" ok ok spare me the sarcasim, I get it, I am out of line.

What you ALL have failed to notice is that none will work. #1 is going to need a hair transplant in the not to distant future...#3 needs one now and a gym membership. and #2 well.............pause............well he just looks stupid and ya know, "ya can't fix stupid" ok ok spare me the sarcasim, I get it, I am out of line.

Oh BVB, what am I gonna do with you ? I think your rehab is getting out of hand, although I do see a hint of the old BVB cumming back. If the only issue tyou have with #1 is his hair, that is superficial and petty. He would probably look real hot with a buzz cut or shaved head, so I am sticking with HIM...

I really enjoy this game, so I thought I'd make a bonus contribution. Which guy?

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//3.bp.blogspot.com/_hE0TRpE-p8U/Sor2EeYN2ZI/AAAAAAAAcac/lejsY64BOaQ/s400/2004_PIX_CorbinFisher_FreePics2_TrentCassieDawson015.jpg[/img]

WHICH GUY FOR ME: I'd have to go for the "man in the middle!" I could just envision his lying down on his back and receiving my mouth in full gear. After I'd satisfied and delighted him,

I would truly have to sample the wares of #1!

WHICH GUY FOR ME: I'd have to go for the "man in the middle!" I could just envision his lying down on his back and receiving my mouth in full gear. After I'd satisfied and delighted him,

I would truly have to sample the wares of #1!

Ax, your Gluttoness side is becoming more and more revealing. But sorry, I cant get past #2's "bowl" haircut that his mama gave him.... AND, I was never one for "puka beads".... Thats soooooooo Spring Break in Cancun......

I really enjoy this game, so I thought I'd make a bonus contribution. Which guy?

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//3.bp.blogspot.com/_hE0TRpE-p8U/Sor2EeYN2ZI/AAAAAAAAcac/lejsY64BOaQ/s400/2004_PIX_CorbinFisher_FreePics2_TrentCassieDawson015.jpg[/img]

I am back here and have decided to go with the man on the left! After he's exhausted me and I have gotten my rest, I'll go with the man in the middle. I'd like to give him a torrid tongue

bath--front and back! He'll long remember my mouth and me!!!!

Archived