411 on HotBoyToy in Atlanta

KentuckyBoy
This topic is 4641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

M4RN Website on HotBoyToy

Hopefully the following site will work for HotBoyToy: http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/search.asp?cmd=view&id=250333&Login=hotboytoy I have no way of knowing if this site will work until after it is posted and I open it. By the way the originally posted RB site worked for me shortly after I posted and before RB took HotBoyToy's ad down.

I believe that i am going to give HotBoyToy a go even if I don't hear from anyone. I will write a review if I do.

Guest Spanker01

the rentboy link worked fine for me just now. He's hot, but just be careful, and be explicit as to what you are looking for.

Spanker

Thanks for your comments!

Thanks for your comments...it looks like no one out there so far has had an experience with HotBoyToy. While I would not use the greeting "Whatsup Bro", because I am not of his generation nor of his race, I understand the expression from his perspective and take it to mean a friendly greeting. So, when I couple a friendly greeting, with a description: describing a well built, smooth guy; some hot photos that bear out the written description; and the fact that he is a top, I am turned on and plan to contact this "Bro" soon for an appointment.

Archived