Trace Michaels

TruthBTold
This topic is 4508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think he is incredibly hot so much so that I am actually a subscriber to his RubHim site. Every week an update - and every week I enjoy watching him in action. On his films he tops, he bottoms, he looks like an incredible oralist (both fore and aft) And his posted rate was pretty good I thought. If I were where he is, I'd leap at the chance to take one for the team.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

he no showed on me in atlanta last weekend. confirmed 4:00 saturday appointment with me friday night. saturday morning i got a text saying he couldn't check in until 3 and already had a 3:30 so could we push back to 5:00 or 5:30. not sure why he'd book a 4 if he already had a 3:30 but i said either 5 or 5:30 was fine. texted later to see if he preferred 5 or 5:30 but no response. i live outside of atlanta so drove in 45 minutes and got near his hotel around 4:45. texted him that i was in the area but no response. followed-up with voicemail but again no response. hung around until around 5:45 and then drove home. still haven't heard from him. completely unprofessional. don't waste your time.

Archived