NYC on Short Notice .. no time to hunt

Troyster
This topic is 4660 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I find that I will be in NYC on short notice and was hoping to find a cool guy to have some fun. But I don't have time to hunt around to find a guy that is available on short notice and is a match, etc. Not into wading through the listings on sites like rentboy ....

will likely be in a manhattan hotel tomorrow night or thursday night ... not looking for tonight (Tuesday)

Into easy going guy next door type in say late 20s or early 30s ... not into real young, twinkie the kid or major muscle or the scene .... used Maximum in the past but not sure they have the right guy for me this time around. (top bottom is not really an issue). Easy going fun personality that can put you at ease and go wit hthe flow is the tops. Maybe a little hair on the chest or body be cool too.

Any ideas for an easy going nice guy in Manhattan who would be around on short notice for some safe sane fun?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=188506&scid=59296704&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1569&iid=75768

The link above is to Bryan (reviewed here as Bryan#3) who is currently in NYC. He travels a lot but I just talked to him and he is there. One of the best; intelligent, model handsome, great at sex with fantastic blow jobs. His body is a runner's body as he runs marathons. Very easy going and great fun; very personable. Safe and sane. Enjoy.

I feel like such a slut but I have been with both Bryan and Shaun and both are wonderful. Bryan is a total bottom and Shaun is a total top. Both are affectionate, good kissers and good at giving oral. Both are bright and very personable.

I thought Shaun was versatile--or should I take his number out of my little black book--er I mean the Contacts on my iPhone?

Gman

I thought Shaun was versatile--or should I take his number out of my little black book--er I mean the Contacts on my iPhone?

Gman

I think his role depends on what you want. Or at least it did: it was a few years ago but for me, Shaun (as he was not then known) was a greedy and eager bottom.

I realize this reply is a bit late, but I would look at Ares. He is late 20's/early 30's, great chest-hair pattern, and well-reveiwed. Is very persoanable and made me feel comfortable in the extreme. Good luck!

Archived