411 Antonio Ferrari

Irtwo
This topic is 4454 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, any info on this guy? Didn't find him on any search. He also has a model mahem profile with same name and pics. Thanks

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=170989&scid=58431658&sp=4&pos=77&locid=1569&iid=65218

There's been talk about him before, and I think all of it was bad. If he's not reviewed, then I'm sure it must have been a thread here in the Deli. I'd try to find the link, but I'm using a smart phone rather than my computer which makes it too difficult

Gman

I met Antonio twice.

Photos are accurate, he has a gorgeous face, nice smile. His body is ok.

His manners aren't too warm. He doesnt touch, suck, kiss or anything.

Not a great top either.

I would say a soft top (and very quick too)

Overall: a waste of time and money.

i hope it helps.

Hope it helps? 2nd's anyone?

I met Antonio twice.

Photos are accurate, he has a gorgeous face, nice smile. His body is ok.

His manners aren't too warm. He doesnt touch, suck, kiss or anything.

Not a great top either.

I would say a soft top (and very quick too)

Overall: a waste of time and money.

i hope it helps.

'Soft top' that 'doesn't touch, suck, kiss or anything'.

Why'd you go back for seconds???

• 2 weeks later...

I have a message from Antonio Ferrari: he has returned to Miami. He declined the Triumph proffered by the cafe society of South Beach in favor of a discreet entrance into the city to take up his residence in that place. Gentlemen, if you want to drive the Ferrari, it is available. Keep in mind that, although a classic make, it has the normal wear and tear one finds in a high mileage model. Go easy in shifting the stick!

Based upon information and belief, Antonio Ferrari, he is, in his sexual orientation "straight", and, by report, he has published, verbally, the fact that he "gay for pay" only. Certainly, his sexual orientation could be the cause of his lack of physical attentiveness to male clients. As by my prior post, Antonio is, presently, "doing business" at Miami. To addess the question of his age, he is on the "high side" of twenty-five and counting. In my honesty, I admit him to be a pretty piece of bric-a-brac for "look not touch" admiration.

. To addess the question of his age, he is on the "high side" of twenty-five and counting. In my honesty, I admit him to be a pretty piece of bric-a-brac for "look not touch" admiration.

Is sort of like being 31 and posting your age as 27??

• 7 months later...
Based upon information and belief, Antonio Ferrari, he is, in his sexual orientation "straight", and, by report, he has published, verbally, the fact that he "gay for pay" only. Certainly, his sexual orientation could be the cause of his lack of physical attentiveness to male clients. As by my prior post, Antonio is, presently, "doing business" at Miami. To addess the question of his age, he is on the "high side" of twenty-five and counting. In my honesty, I admit him to be a pretty piece of bric-a-brac for "look not touch" admiration.

Antonio is back on the website, "Seeking Arrangement," if this is of any interest

(other than to recap the cautions stated).

BC

http://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/detail.php?id=818330

Archived