I am not trying to be disrespectful, but....

Diverdan
This topic is 4696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently saw a clip of the Polo Match in California. Unless my eyes have gone completely bad, some of the images of the Prince or should I say Duke, showed a very handsome man with a rather large basket... I have tried to find it again to check my memory and eyesight, but to no avail... did anyone else see what I saw? Or should I see my ophthamologist as soon as possible? :)

Don't you dare!

http://www.nakedstraightguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/prince-william-penis-peeing-fence.jpg

I recently saw a clip of the Polo Match in California. Unless my eyes have gone completely bad, some of the images of the Prince or should I say Duke, showed a very handsome man with a rather large basket... I have tried to find it again to check my memory and eyesight, but to no avail... did anyone else see what I saw? Or should I see my ophthamologist as soon as possible? :)

There was another clip of the Prince and Katherine leaving or arriving at an event and he was wearing light-coloured trousers, which looked almost like white jeans and when he walked along, you could definitely see an impressive bulge. There is a website devoted to just such images. I wonder if they "covered" this event?

It's encouraging to those of us who are in the "hair loss club" to hear of a fellow member called handsome, even though he doesn't have a full head of hair. Maybe we can start a rumour that men with shiny pates have what it takes down below!!

There was another clip of the Prince and Katherine leaving or arriving at an event and he was wearing light-coloured trousers, which looked almost like white jeans and when he walked along, you could definitely see an impressive bulge. There is a website devoted to just such images. I wonder if they "covered" this event?

It's encouraging to those of us who are in the "hair loss club" to hear of a fellow member called handsome, even though he doesn't have a full head of hair. Maybe we can start a rumour that men with shiny pates have what it takes down below!!

There are many old sayings about this sort of thing to include, one reason one is balding is because his partner rubbed his head every time they had sex (during, presumably) and, just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean the fire is out.

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived