Costa Rica - The Mansion and it's Boys

phillyguy
This topic is 4693 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is a great new travel destination south of the border for erotic indulgence. Recently my friend told me about a friend of his that purchased a dilapidated mansion in Costa Rica and turned it into a 5 Star destination.

I visited recently and just placed a review of a great young man (Rich) in the review queue.

When I heard about the place I contacted the owners (they now have a website – http://www.crbfe.info) to learn more. I had previously shot some video on their estate in the US so I knew what they were capable of creating.

When I got to San Jose I was greeted at the airport by the Mansion’s private driver who took me downtown to the Mansion. The owners had six boys waiting for me when I got there. The boys and the cocktails flowed until I left.

When you stay at the Mansion it is all about you. The management can plan just about any activity you desire ranging from golf to deep sea fishing. If you are into nature they will arrange nature tours and zip lining adventures. The boys will keep you busy and English is spoken.

Best of all; you will not have to negotiate anything.

the building and the experience look and sound very interesting. the guys, however, are nowhere near as good-looking as one might expect, given how handsome Costa Rican men are as a group. As the guys on the website current and the only ones involved? and nowhere on the website does it say anything about pricing. more details available?

I concur with Shadowcat with respect to pricing. If it's competitive with hotels or other resorts, that's one thing. But with no mention of pricing, even in very general terms about certain packages (no pun intended) then it sounds too good to be true and my warning bells are going off.

I concur with Shadowcat with respect to pricing. If it's competitive with hotels or other resorts, that's one thing. But with no mention of pricing, even in very general terms about certain packages (no pun intended) then it sounds too good to be true and my warning bells are going off.

I also agree.

When you have a notice such as this from a new poster (first and only post) you have to wonder why there was no further information furnished. You also have to wonder about the veracity of the post.

Clearly, a lot of time went into preparing the web site. If the place is on the "up and up" so to speak, why has no one else posted about the facility?

I won't be rushing off to visit this place anytime soon.

-

This brings to mind a brochure for a hotel in Pattaya Thailand enclosed in a "freebie" gay magazine available in gay venues in Bangkok some years ago. It made the place out to be paradise, adorned with photos of boys with spectacular bodies the underlying assumption being that they were all at your beck and call. I even rang the place and spoke to the owner (an American) about room availability. Fortunately I read internet reviews before taking the plunge. The place was apparently an absolute dump. Many had been fooled by this brochure and were very resentful.

It's really not too good to be true. It was $1,250 per night all inclusive; Transfers, Breakfast, Cocktails, Companions, and more. All totalled up you would spend the same a la carte on your own. It is perfect for the single traveller. If you don't want to negotiate it is made for you. As far as the boys go; they look better in person. Jason Giuliano got everyone to do a casting call so they could get the website going. Clearly, they are not the beauties of Brazil but it is a start.

The Mansion only has 6 guest rooms so it is very boutique. The beach house is on its way.

Not a new Poster LOL

I also agree.

When you have a notice such as this from a new poster (first and only post) you have to wonder why there was no further information furnished. You also have to wonder about the veracity of the post.

Clearly, a lot of time went into preparing the web site. If the place is on the "up and up" so to speak, why has no one else posted about the facility?

I won't be rushing off to visit this place anytime soon.

-

I used to post as Philly Guy. I could not retrieve my password so I simply started over. I owned an adult video company for a period of time but did not continue to produce as my technology business was quite demanding. Some of you may remember a video with Josh Harding and Justin Revel. Justin and Josh were featured in Badpuppy and it was shot at the home of the owner of the Mansion. I hope this helps you connect he dots.

It's really not too good to be true. It was $1,250 per night all inclusive; Transfers, Breakfast, Cocktails, Companions, and more. All totalled up you would spend the same a la carte on your own.

snip snip

Clearly, they are not the beauties of Brazil but it is a start.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, so to speak but $1,250.00 per night is NOT what most of us would "spend the same a la carte on your own" or anywhere near that amount.

In Brazil, hotels go for between low hundreds to middle hundreds per night and breakfast is included in the price. Let us say $300 for an average price for a hotel. Sauna entrance, cabine etc could be around $100. Most garotos ask for between 70 and 150 Brazilian reais which is approximately $100. And, you get to pick who you find attractive. The guys shown on the site you provided did not look attractive at all.

Therefore, my arithmetic $300 + $100 + $100 equals five hundred dollars, not $1,250.

Am I missing something? I cannot imagine why I would pass on Brazil only to visit Costa Rica to pay heading toward almost three times what it costs in Brazil.

Please tell your friends who own the mansion not to expect many guests from this site. One thing for sure is I will not be visiting the place.

Thanks for letting us know of the opportunity.

-

I would venture to say that Brazil is even less expensive than that! Most of us who go there stay in hotels or rent apartments that run about US$100 - 150 (in Rio or São Paulo, other cities can be less expensive). Sauna entry, a few soft drinks and a couple of cabine rentals rarely run more than R$100, or about US$60. Sauna guy rates in Rio or SP average out to about R$100, or another US$60. Many will spend the night for R$150 or so (about US$100). Way cheaper than this mansion in Costa Rica.

There was briefly a similar operation in Northern Brazil that was similarly priced. Don't know what happened to it, but it seems to have gone out of business without even a whimper. Way overpriced in a country where there's endless adventure to be found for little (or free) on what seems like every beach, street corner , bar and sauna! Brazil has 190,000,000 people, half of whom are under 30 years old, so the number of gorgeous guys (so many of whom seem to be available) is pretty much off the charts! I'm sure there are gorgeous Ticos, too, but I doubt the number and availability equal Brazil.

I would venture to say that Brazil is even less expensive than that! Most of us who go there stay in hotels or rent apartments that run about US$100 - 150 (in Rio or São Paulo, other cities can be less expensive). Sauna entry, a few soft drinks and a couple of cabine rentals rarely run more than R$100, or about US$60. Sauna guy rates in Rio or SP average out to about R$100, or another US$60. Many will spend the night for R$150 or so (about US$100). Way cheaper than this mansion in Costa Rica.

You are correct. I was being on the generous side when I presented my numbers.

I know that many friends spend far less than I listed in my post. I was trying to let the original poster know that even if we paid as much as $500 nightly, it would not be anywhere near $1,250 that he claimed in his post.

I have to agree that the price is eyepopping! $1250 a night for Costa Rica seems impossibly expensive unless you were spending your time with international models. Maybe all of my visits to Thailand have turned me into a cheapskate. But for $1200 there I could have a 4 or 5 star hotel and still have $1000 left over to hire 20 boys at a time.

I have to agree that the price is eyepopping! $1250 a night for Costa Rica seems impossibly expensive unless you were spending your time with international models. Maybe all of my visits to Thailand have turned me into a cheapskate. But for $1200 there I could have a 4 or 5 star hotel and still have $1000 left over to hire 20 boys at a time.

+1.

I cannot imagine they will make of go of this business at those prices. Do they fly in Ryan Reynolds to sleep with you for the night?

There is a great new travel destination south of the border for erotic indulgence. Recently my friend told me about a friend of his that purchased a dilapidated mansion in Costa Rica and turned it into a 5 Star destination.

I visited recently and just placed a review of a great young man (Rich) in the review queue.

When I heard about the place I contacted the owners (they now have a website – http://www.crbfe.info) to learn more. I had previously shot some video on their estate in the US so I knew what they were capable of creating.

When I got to San Jose I was greeted at the airport by the Mansion’s private driver who took me downtown to the Mansion. The owners had six boys waiting for me when I got there. The boys and the cocktails flowed until I left.

When you stay at the Mansion it is all about you. The management can plan just about any activity you desire ranging from golf to deep sea fishing. If you are into nature they will arrange nature tours and zip lining adventures. The boys will keep you busy and English is spoken.

Best of all; you will not have to negotiate anything.

Then link posted here is not functioning and one wonders why??? there seems to be something missing because a few searches keep turning up nothing.

Even though prostitution is legal in Costa Rica pandering is not. There are several hotels that cater to sexual tourism ( the Del Ray is the most famous- men seeking women) They are very strict about third party advertising for prostitution. The Del Ray website does not mention the girls. I am not sure how they get around the law but from what I hear the girls have to pay an entrance fee and the hotels cannot make money or take a share of the fees. There is a history of bribes and corruption in Costa Rica and it probably helps to know the system and the right people. Costa Rica has something known as preventive detention where they can lock you up first and then get the evidence the against you. Not a place you want to break the law.

• 1 month later...

Oddly, I found the link in Rentboy as listed under "DC" -- and wonder if they opened a "branch" in DC as it is a deceptive ad -- why have it in DC if you really have to fly to Costa Rica???

I went back and looked at their web address again. The site now caters to males and females.

http://www.crbfe.info/

Click on the "boyfriend experience" link and you will see that the guys that were previously shown on the site are no longer there. Those guys who were previously shown were not attractive, at all. Now, there is one guy who looks fairly handsome.

While you are on the same page with the one good looking guy, you will see another icon called "girlfriend experience" which takes you to the same "mansion" but with one girl shown.

Apparently, the owners of the "mansion" are attempting to appeal to anyone (male or female) willing to visit the "mansion" and pay the outrageous daily rates that are charged.

Between the $1,250 daily prices and the claims made on the site, I would be very cautious about even thinking of going to this place.

-

Archived