LeBoyz closed down?

Irtwo
This topic is 4796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A reliable source told me that most of the Club 20 cast offs were given the boot and Good Time Charlie is now in charge.

It seems that all of DJAMG's shots at Club 20, Adonis and Caberet Montreal were not enough to make the place profitable.

I wonder what will come of the rest of the cast offs.

Is the grass truly greener on the other side?

NOT TRUE LEBOYZ HAS NOT CLOSED DOWN.....

Im Not Sure who here is BLOWING SMOKE but for the RECORD.... LeBoyz Is NOT CLOSED.....GOODTIME CHARLIE IS NOT IN CHARGE !!!

and I (DJ AMG) DID NOT GET THE BOOT.... STILL ALIVE AND WELL....

So People Lets Get It Straight...Do Not Believe Anything About LeBoyz You Hear...Unless It Is From Me...

I have been out of town for biz the last few nights we were open and Charlie may have told people what he wanted others to believe but it is FALSE!

LeBoyz Has Been Experiencing Alot of BAD PRESS due to those that dont believe in us...Thats Fine Dont Come Back....

We never Pushed anyone out nor rejected customers...BUT some here continue to bash us for NO REASON

LeBoyz is currently Going thru growing pains with all the renovations and I will be replacing some of our staff very soon...

We are experiencing TOO MUCH GOSSIPING FALSE TRUTH.... Its Over and Changes Will Take Place...

Due To Prior Commitments LeBoyz Will ONLY BE WEDNESDAYS FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

EXPECT BIG CHANGES COMING TO THE CLUB STARTING WEDNESDAY MAY 4 YOU WILL SEE THE NEW AND IMPROVED LEBOYZ

IN THE MEANWHILE PLEASE TELL ALL THE NEXT 2 SUNDAYS WE WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR LEBOYZ (DUE TO PRIOR BOOKINGS)

BUT WILL RETURN AFTER....

AGAIN TIPPY TOE YOUR RESOURCE IS WORTHLESS DJ AMG AND MY CAST-OFFS HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE BOOT

CHARLIE IS JUST A CASHIER!

NOTHING MORE!

EXPECT BIG CHANGES COMING TO THE CLUB STARTING WEDNESDAY MAY 4 YOU WILL SEE THE NEW AND IMPROVED LEBOYZ

IN THE MEANWHILE PLEASE TELL ALL THE NEXT 2 SUNDAYS WE WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR LEBOYZ (DUE TO PRIOR BOOKINGS)

Just got a text saying LE BOYZ was free all night tonight, Easter Sunday. I thought they were closed today. What's up? Anybody know the real story????

Mixed Messages...

We are experiencing TOO MUCH GOSSIPING FALSE TRUTH.... Its Over and Changes Will Take Place...

BUT WILL RETURN AFTER....

I agree that there is too much "gossiping and false truths" floating around about LeBoyz but where are these rumors originating from? After being alerted by DJ AMG that LeBoyz will be closed for the next 2 Sundays, today, I received the following message from LeBoyz.

SUNDAY

LE BOYZ

INTERNATIONAL ALL MALE CABARET

HAPPY EASTER

FREE WITH EMAIL OR TEXT ALL NIGHT

HAPPY HOUR

2 FOR 1 DRINKS

5-7PM

DOORS OPEN 5PM-12AM

21+ W/PROPER ID

LE BOYZ CLUB

TIMES SQUARE 301W39ST NYC

If LeBoyz is closed for the "next 2 Sundays" as DJ AMG states, then why is this message about a show tonight being sent out via text and email? This not only adds to the confusion but sends a mixed signal asking a fair question, who's calling the shots and is or isn't LeBoyz open tonight?

Coop :confused:

"I really hope leboyz is still around as it was often a great place to go for drinks with friends. I also found the atmosphere very relaxed and fun."

By the way, I agree with this sentiment. I didn't mean to start this thread to spread a false rumor. I asked the question because I liked going there (I wrote so in a previous thread). As my name tag says, I'm a "newbie" and I didn't realize there was any discord going on.

Huge Disappointment - A visitors tale.

I have been reading this thread now for the last week and thought I would give my 2 cents.

I was in NYC for my first trip ever the 1st weekend in April. I was excited to visit this place and arrived only to wait till 5:30pm for it to open when it advertised 5:00pm. The guy at the front door kept saying it would be just a minute but yet I and another poor soul stood on the sidewalk for a half an hour. Once inside I set there for two hours waiting for some entertainement to arrive. There was one kid there and then another showed up but just visited with the bartender. I left after two hours went and has some dinner and came back hoping it would be better. I spent another 2 hours to see no more than 15 customers in the place and about six ragged and rough looking dancers. A guy with a clip board was trying to call dancers in on his cell phone. There was Drama throughout as dancers did not want to perform on the stage. It was a huge disappointment so I left and went to Club 20. Whoa! is all I can say....wish I had spent the whole time there. It was 150,000 times better than LeBoyz.

Again....just an out of towner's view....no bone to pick with anyone, just mere observation from an outsider. But I seriously doubt I will return there.

Archived