dane michaels palm springs pics

NYTomcat
This topic is 4775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ace, you will be missed you have no Idea.. Someday soon we'll have to get together. Tell Drew hiya. Hope to see you soon.

Hey Baby Bro...

Got booked for the weekend in Palm Springs....

Shaking my head as I type! (JUST happened!!!!).

Make me proud!

(Hey....shooting with Drew this weekend & next).

I totally agree-had the most amazing time with Dane-he is so hot, and more importantly a very nice guy-friendly, articulate and charming, not to mention the more obvious attributes> Thanks to Tomcat for bringing him and hope he comes back soon!

What a sexy man with one hell of a very sexy voice. You were a pleasure to work with and I hope to get the chance to see you again. Take care HTW

Got booked for the weekend in Palm Springs....

Shaking my head as I type! (JUST happened!!!!). Make me proud!

Ace, sorry to hear that you aren't going to be able to make it to IML and the Forum Dinner, but business comes first. You will definately be missed and we'll toast you and our other missing comrades. :(

Mr. Michael's you were beyond stellar. I know you will be back if I have to get my WV pappys old shotgun and drag your ass back here. If not for me... do it for little octane or laquisha. (Sorry inside joke)

Truly for those who missed his NY debut I can feel nothing but pity. For me it was the blow out opening tour of a lifetime. Splash eagle wicked ground zero monster Marie's cock therapy industry g lounge barracuda c20 web if there is a gay location in NYC I think we were there over our 5 day jaunt.

And im happy to announce my dance partner for iml's black and blue ball. He has to I still have his harness. He escaped my clutches but not unscathed. Lol. So that the rest of you bitches can start salivating over my iml date and ace can feel really bad for not coming. ( not really ace we understand and love you. We will miss you too bad the client who hired you must die) here is what I woke up to most of this and last week.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5146/5641646036_2a19f32e2a_b.jpg

Ok start the salivating. I promise NYC. I showed him true NY horsebrutality. And he will be back.

Hey, I didn't see Leatherman's on the list.
Believe you me between the two of them they already had enough leather to stock a Leatherman of their own! I was lucky enough to try a sampling and that included Dane's harness... plus a few other items.

Whipped Guy… BTW def get the shoulder harness ... it looks killer on you...
Well, for the record I went on-line and purchased one that very night… However, it looks way better on you! WAY better!

But that picture is absolutely incredible. WOOOF!
I can assure you that the real thing looks much better in three dimensions! WOOF! Indeed!

So that the rest of you bitches can start salivating over my iml date...
Yes, the spit is flowing… and yes we are all drooling… and lusting to be you… you lucky SOB!

PK- More than a pleasure to meet you and talk over Medicine. I never want to stop learning and its men like you that are such great educators with the right heart to be in your field.

Whipped Guy- Ill take your pecks any day!!!!!!! And abs... and arms... ugh yum!

HTW- My god your Scottish accent...Please talk to me all day, how romantic.

Chitown- I am really looking forward to getting up to Chicago now more than ever I'm sure that this event will be talked about for some time.

NYTC- What can I say, you are a man of men. I don't think Chicago knows what its getting itself into. I feel she may be on her knees begging for mercy before its all over with:). I am looking forward to more time, more debauchery, more clubbing, and last but certainly not least... MORE LEATHER!!!!!!!! I will see you very soon!

Words can be descriptive, but there's not enough words for me to describe my thanks and honest appreciation to all these men. The best to each of you and once again, THANK YOU!!

Thanks Dane, but I really don't want to TALK to you all day!!!!! So many other things I would rather do again.......

Well I would love to talk to him all day, while we were entangled, whispering and grunting into his ear while my chest rakes his back. Have you seen that ASS shot my god it is perfection.

![/font]

Yes, the spit is flowing… and yes we are all drooling… and lusting to be you… you lucky SOB!

Ok ill admit being lucky ... iml in Chicago is going to be off the charts. And to do it with Mr. Michaels. Well WOOF!!!!!

Archived