dane michaels palm springs pics

NYTomcat
This topic is 4775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those palm spring attendees you will remember the gear leather and cammies. But these were the Helios pics of Dane they were taking our last day at Helios. Woof.

Ace your photographer was a great idea

Dane - Congrats you were so warm and good looking in person its nice to see some pics that really start to capture that. Can't wait til u get to NY. Oh and hey post some more of these Hoo rah.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/fs/232600.3AEF9DB7.jpg

http://www.men4rentnow.com/fs/232600.977D9451.jpg

http://www.men4rentnow.com/fs/232600.CF0367AE.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those palm spring attendees you will remember the gear leather and cammies. But these were the Helios pics of Dane they were taking our last day at Helios. Woof.

Ace your photographer was a great idea

Dane - Congrats you were so warm and good looking in person its nice to see some pics that really start to capture that. Can't wait til u get to NY. Oh and hey post some more of these Hoo rah.

I just noticed yesterday that he has added new pix to his M4RN ad - and I see that my guess as to their origin was correct :)

TC -- hopefully more pics will be coming very, VERY soon. As his client, Dane has graciously shared them with me and given me permission to post more -- I've seen some of them and he does look simply amazing.

Ace, I can't thank you enough for the recommendation. As an aside, for anyone who doesn't know, Ace is one amazing guy -- one of the true gems out there. Rockstar? You bet. But super human being too. Just don't hit me with that coat you bought at Gear. I'm not sure my life insurance is paid up yet.

Okay TC -- here comes the first few:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5022/5596207015_0235332581_m.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5181/5596789972_ac156db694_m.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5302/5596207055_ae2f0b97ba_m.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5023/5596790014_75b171ced3_m.jpg

Hey Lee, Can you ive a brief description of Danes harness....there is no connection in the front and I did not see a pic for the bckof it...eventhough a nice ass likes Dane's should be ensrined in some pics.

Hey doit,

This was my first of I hope many leather experiences. This Harness is connected by a back piece and found it so comfortable at Gear in PS I had to get it. 2 Rings left and Right rear deltoid with a connecting leather strap upper mid back. Its great and would recommend it to any newbie starting into the leather look.

I looked up Gear online and found your harness....very nice....nice store too.

He does look spectacular in it, doesn't he. Now you see why I was the luckiest and happiest client in all of Palm Springs.

But the trip to gear was simply amazing. Graciously headed by Ace (we do need to get a picture of you in that jacket by the way) with David, Tyger, Romann, Nate-sf, Ryaan and Dane and all the clients. And the guy at Gear was absolutely incredible fitting things that needed to be altered and being such a help to anyone of the newbies that were there. I can't recommend a place more highly than Gear Leather and can't wait to get back again. Or maybe just order online too.

Oh and the guy on the front page of Gear's website. OMFG is he hot.

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

Glad to help out.....(Oddly enough, "I've" been naked in every place the pics were taken! (Helios ROCKS!!!)..I will show the shots to the owners when I get there at the end of the month.

I'm getting some new shots done in a few weeks & will be SURE to include the jacket...

He does look spectacular in it, doesn't he. Now you see why I was the luckiest and happiest client in all of Palm Springs.

While I must say that Dane and ryaan looked amazing. I think there were alot of lucky happy clients in PS leigh

God knows ty in his chains and personalized gear

Ace in his new body suit

Romann in his leather sailor suit

I think we were all damn lucky and everyone in barracks saw it. Can't wait to see Dane in NY. In a week or so and to have the whole group back together at iml.

Once again ace you are a rockstar. You put uberhot marine with new leather talented photographer and hot locale together. Woof.

When I first was introduced to Dane in PS, I thought--he's a nice guy but seems a little unapproachable and maybe even stern. As I got to know him during the weekend, I realized I had made a complete misjudgement. He turned out to be one of the nicest, spontaneous social beings there. These new pictures finally show the real Dane--handsome, hot, with an addictive personality.

An old commercial sums up the new Dane "You've come a long way baby"

Bill K.

Rich,

Dane would love to make his first trip to Boston. If you like the harness, you'll love what it's harnessing.

Bill K

Must admit though bill. Im not. Sure some leather straps could harness the boy. You would need chains. Or a really soft touch perhaps

Rich,

Dane would love to make his first trip to Boston. If you like the harness, you'll love what it's harnessing.

Bill K

I've been patiently waiting and will continue to do so....Nice having you in the Boston area.....Boston is a better destination if more guys in the area hire travelling guys.....Thanks.

We should meet one of these days for coffe or a drink....

As a long time lurker, I know no thread would be complete without a curmudgeon making a complaint and raining on everyone's parade. In other words-- every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you ( or in this case me). To save everyone the suspense of when it will occur, I have decided to enter it now. No, please don't thank me. I feel it is my duty to the thread.

So I grudgingly have to admit those were great pictures of Dane as a leather man. However, while I know he was trying to look all hard with an edge, the man said it himself- he likes to cuddle more in real life. What I'd really like to see are a few pictures of Dane- naked or not ( well ok preferably naked) with him smiling and not scowling. He's a handsome guy- and I think most likely he has a devastating smile/laugh which can light up not only his whole face but the entire room.

So there you have it-- the awful and expected--negative review of Dane's new pics. My service to the Forum, and this thread in particular, is done. I now have to go rain on the Brandon William's thread ( kidding, I'm just kidding).

EXEUNT

Rex

As a long time lurker, I know no thread would be complete without a curmudgeon making a complaint and raining on everyone's parade. In other words-- every party needs a pooper that's why we invited you ( or in this case me). To save everyone the suspense of when it will occur, I have decided to enter it now. No, please don't thank me. I feel it is my duty to the thread.

So I grudgingly have to admit those were great pictures of Dane as a leather man. However, while I know he was trying to look all hard with an edge, the man said it himself- he likes to cuddle more in real life. What I'd really like to see are a few pictures of Dane- naked or not ( well ok preferably naked) with him smiling and not scowling. He's a handsome guy- and I think most likely he has a devastating smile/laugh which can light up not only his whole face but the entire room.

So there you have it-- the awful and expected--negative review of Dane's new pics. My service to the Forum, and this thread in particular, is done. I now have to go rain on the Brandon William's thread ( kidding, I'm just kidding).

EXEUNT

Rex

Rex I am a huge supporter of Dane and he was the first to complain to me about the same thing.

This shoot though was the first he ever did in that leather look which tend toward a more cross and domineering pose. Promise when he is in NYC I will get some of that infectious smile and get his ok to post them. Your right. The man lights up a room with it... hell he even lights up a barracks.

Archived