finding an older thread that has dropped off the pages......

azdr0710
This topic is 4819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

.....I made an inquiry about things to do in Washington, DC, a few weeks ago and I think it has fallen off the current three pages of threads.....any way to find it?.....thanks a lot.....have tried all kinds of searches and....nothing

Link

I think this is what you want

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?79620-Must-Do-s-and-Sees-While-in-Washington-DC-our-Nation-s-Capital!!!&p=708636#post708636

.....I made an inquiry about things to do in Washington, DC, a few weeks ago and I think it has fallen off the current three pages of threads.....any way to find it?.....thanks a lot.....have tried all kinds of searches and....nothing

wow...thanks to each of you.....that's what I was looking for.....complicating the issue for me was that I thought I had started the thread, but I hadn't, so my searches for threads I started went nowhere.....

appreciate your help......thanks, Deej, for your hint

Glad you found it. but another way since you started the thread (or even if you only posted in it) would be to click on your name and choose the link to "view forum posts"

yeah, I think I tried that, Lee, but didn't find it for some reason....might be because I didn't have the "thread age cutoff" thing set well, as Deej suggested....maybe not.....lots of "settings" in these various forums and boards....thanks.....

Archived