Need Boy Friend Experience in LA recomendations

mike4393
This topic is 4800 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

Need some suggestions on Boy friend experience while in LA later this month for an overnight. I usually hire Shaun Ross but he is away while I am visiting :(

Need a great kisser, lean, versatile guy.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

I can give a strong recommendation to Josh http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=150934&scid=52769771&sp=2&pos=38&locid=1378&iid=55456 who is well reviewed on this site. I have had 4 or 5 appointments and each time I felt like we had an real connection. He's a really nice guy (but is also really good at fullfilling fantasies too). He is well reviewed on this site as Josh-Los Angeles. No face pic because he has a "day job" as an actor and model and looks it. Just writing this makes me realize I need to book another appointment.

I can give a strong recommendation to Josh http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=150934&scid=52769771&sp=2&pos=38&locid=1378&iid=55456 who is well reviewed on this site. I have had 4 or 5 appointments and each time I felt like we had an real connection. He's a really nice guy (but is also really good at fullfilling fantasies too). He is well reviewed on this site as Josh-Los Angeles. No face pic because he has a "day job" as an actor and model and looks it. Just writing this makes me realize I need to book another appointment.

I will agree with body2body about Josh. He is an incredibly warm and caring person--and if his current set of pictures are any indication--he is in better shape now than when I saw him a year and a half ago. One thing--you specified versatile--while I am pretty sure Josh is versatile--he advertises and I think likes bottoming best--and believe me he is 'tight'.

There are two other guys I would also recommend

AJ Irons--muscular and truly versatile. He is normally in Orange County--and is very very popular--if you decide on AJ--you need to try and book him as early as possible.

http://www.rentboy.com/ListingPopup.aspx?lid=194821

Finally I would recommend a visitor to our shores--Dean Monroe--now he also advertises as a bottom--I met him on his last trip to LA right before Thanksgiving. He looked exactly like his pictures. I really should have been getting packed for the airport. But I had been wanting to meet him for a long long time. Because of my impending flight which I almost missed (and as I had to be at work that evening 1100 miles away that would not have been a good thing)--I probably only had a 30 to 45 minute visit with him--but he was very impressive--he looked just like his pictures (AJ does too). He was also very friendly. He was so friendly--and I felt so awful about the rushed visit that I tried to offer him more than his stated rate and he wouldn't take the extra.

http://www.rentboy.com/ListingPopup.aspx?lid=194821

One thing I want to say about AJ and Josh--they are extremely friendly guys--and if you are looking for a boyfriend experience--these two know how to do it up right.

Dean was also very friendly--my inclination would be to say the same thing about him--the only reason I don't is because our time together was so rushed--I think I want to meet him again-and possibly again and again before I make any definitive pronouncements :rolleyes:

Gman

PS While I've never met Shaun (but hope to some day), the (nice) comments people make about him--very much put me in mind of the way I feel about Josh and AJ.

Hey guys,

Need some suggestions on Boy friend experience while in LA

If your looking for the ultimate BFE - see if Brandon Michael Williams can come over from Phoenix. The guy knows how to make you feel like a companion not a client. I know he's traveling some this month, so check the schedules.

GT

Hey guys,

Need some suggestions on Boy friend experience while in LA later this month for an overnight. I usually hire Shaun Ross but he is away while I am visiting :(

Need a great kisser, lean, versatile guy.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

I do not think that anybody can go wrong with AJ Irons... I do not know him personally, but he has built up quite a reputation ;)

You know, if AJ is out of town... or if Kristian isn't available.... Las Vegas is certainly within reach....

If you want a hotter than hot, hot blonde bottom with a fucking, mouth watering, dancer's round, perfectly muscled, tanned, slightly dusted with seriously golden fuzz, gorgeous and accommodating, edible ass... well.. there is Chris.

Just saying..

BFE... boyfriend experience.... you bet...

BFE... best fucking end..... fuck, yes.. and then some.

Okie

Archived