Happy Birthday Charlie!

Cooper
This topic is 4838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Birthday greetings go out to one of our original board members. Happy Birthday to Earl Charlie... We are lucky to have a true gentleman like you around. Thanks for all your fine contributions and excellent advice. Coop

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4144/happybirthday1nr6.jpg

IT'S PARTY TIME!

Charlie-

I am sure you, like me, have to alert the fire department before we light off a birthday cake full of candles; however, I can think of something guys only have one of that can be "blown" without the necessity of alerting "anyone". :)

HB and best regards,

KMEM

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE.... Once you finish with the guy on the left, I am sure you will be able to "entertain" the rest of the group too. Like fine wine, I am sure you have just gotten better with age, and after all, I heard that you are just turning "39" now! I hope you have a wonderful celebration and that your fairy godfather brings you a very special present for the day. Thanks too for your many contributions to the Forum.

DD

Archived