Brandon Williams review on Daddy's - 3/3/11

ChiTown
This topic is 4824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Awesome review of Brandon Williams posted by NYTomcat today on Daddy's!

I've long been attracted to Brandon's flirtiness and personality . . . oh, and then there's his amazing ass! LOL I graduated from ASU many moons ago and think I need to plan a trip to PHX to revisit my former home base!

Hope to see you soon BMW! ;)

Thanks guys but clearly I didn't edit well but you got the idea. BMW is just an incredible Guy. Very good at what he does and well worthy of best newcummer. Lol. Seriously import him or get to AZ. Worth it ...

Don't be jealous DD. Get even. :) your travel enough to get to BMW.

Yes sfw he's coming to PS but his sponsor is unknown. Supposition here perhaps jjt. Don't know .. but he's the only one I can think of. Thanks for the kudos on the review but it's all inthe inspiration. And Brandon can really inspire a romantic top.

Brandon – congratulations on the wonderful review. And TC you really do paint a great picture of what it was like with the Best of the West. I’m so glad that you were able to show the thought and care that he put into your time together. And BMW all that forethought and commitment to the client shows why you were a worthy recipient of the Newcomer of the Year. And I was so glad to see that you were able to enjoy the Hide-Seek exhibit, the initial driving force to getting you to DC, with someone you obviously shared a bond with. I know that meant a great deal to both of you.

Guest BrandonWilliams

Wow! That's all I have to say. I can't believe all of the gracious notes I have received today. At lunch today, my favorite server asked, "why are you all smiles today?" Thank you so much for all of the warm thoughts. Here's a big warm hug from the desert to each and every one of you..........you each have certainly warmed my heart.

Archived