Sex and music

Bosguy
This topic is 4844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday, I was out running errands and stopped in the music department of a local store and saw a CD of Andrea Bocelli, whose voice I love because it is so intense but mellow at the same time.

As I was enthralled listening, I read Tyger's post of the "G-Spot" and my mind slipped back to a number of years ago spent with this HOT guy in Boston. As we were lying in bed, he put on Ravel's "Bolero" which turned the time in bed from sex to pure passion and abandonment.

Anyone know of any other music which enhances sex and brings it to a whole new level?

Bill K.

Here is the link

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?71737-Mood-music&highlight=mood+music

With ty may I recommend the aranjuaz by Rodrigo. And finish with perhaps the Veronica's take me on the floor. :) the in between is up to you. But shake that ass by eminem comes to mind. It brings out cinnamon the pole dancer in him. Lol. Inside joke just ask him

Most any track from the Cirque de Soleil show Mystere is great.

During my fraternity initiation ceremony, Bolero was played incessantly for 12 hours. I wish they hadn't done that becasue I would love to screw to it today but just can't -- even thinking of it makes my dick go limp.

PB

Most any track from the Cirque de Soleil show Mystere is great.

During my fraternity initiation ceremony, Bolero was played incessantly for 12 hours. I wish they hadn't done that becasue I would love to screw to it today but just can't -- even thinking of it makes my dick go limp.

PB

Hell all I can think of is Bo Derek and Dudley Moore neither of which scream to my loins either. Love the piece but ....its been too done

Hell Bo Derek is older than I am...and didn't Dudley die. If not, he is also older than I am. Neither scream to my loins either. There is a remake of Arthur due to be released soon. I think Helen Miren or someone like her is playing grandma.

Really I understood Helen mirren was taking sir john guilgood's role. "Would you like me to wash your dick for you sir? "

Bolero seems to very popular as initiation ritual music. I had a friend report that his fraternity would lock pledges in a room and pipe in Bolero in endless loop overnight before letting them out of the room.

CAN WE PLEASE STOP MENTIONING THE NAME OF THAT GOD DAMNED PIECE OF MUSIC. PLEASE!!!!

Just the name puts that fucking tune in my head and it's three days before it's gone. God damned you Maurice Ravel. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and the damned thing never ever stops. And over and over and over and over and over and over

And I can especially never get the god damned saxaphone entrance section out of my head. Oh god make it stop.

Make it stop. Please for the love of all that is right and holy. Make it stop!

Guest Bauer

E-N-I-G-M-A.

French music originating from a project out of Germany and recorded in Ibiza, Spain managed by Crocodile-Music.de .

Music from the Marais: Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!

I find the musical concept of the crescendo to be quite orgasmic and as such music based on such a concept always seems to be a good match for something sexual... and along those lines I would guess that Ravel's Bolero (sorry Lee for mentioning it again) is the ultimate unhurried crescendo. However, I probably prefer something a bit more compact in its intensity... such as the Overture to La Gazza Ladra by Rossini... plus the piece is loaded with crescendi and in the allegro section alone there is one that is short and two that are quite a bit longer and all culminate in climaxes (the sections where the trombone part is prominent) that seem perfect for an intense and invigorating sexual romp. I know that Lee would say that this is sissy music and an introduction to a sissy opera… but I would disagree! Of course Lee being a Wagnerian might prefer something like the Ride of the Valkeries from Die Walkure and that probably would work as well…[video=youtube;qdm8IfInaJg]

In one of my first relationship, almost 20 years ago, the guy I was with insisted on having sex to some CD by Enya. It was called Oronica Flow or something close. We had some great sex and he taught me a great deal. Looking back it fit the mood and still "stirs" a memory when I hear it now. Funny that now I hardly every listen to music while having all to infrequent sex.

I agree - I couldn't look away during the Scatt Bros. vid. And I never realized just how incredibly hot that sequence with Ed Dinakos and Jake Tanner was (and I've watched the movie enough times to speak knowledgeably). Whereas, for me, Steven's video had too many skinny guys in it so that I lost interest;-)

Then too I've heard the Ravel so often and even done the nasty to its accompaniment - the thrill is gone, I guess.

Hey WG --- Actually. As far as music to fuck by and assorted short pieces, I have to completely agree with your choice of La Gazza Ladra. Probably the best of the Rosssini overture for that purposes, althought the Barbieri overture ain't bad either.

Surprised?

Yes! I am quite surprised! Shoot! There is hope for you yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Lee, I'm so sorry that your Music To Fuck By ANY Assorted SHORT PIECES!!!!

Hey WG --- Actually. As far as music to fuck by and assorted short pieces, I have to completely agree with your choice of La Gazza Ladra. Probably the best of the Rosssini overture for that purposes, althought the Barbieri overture ain't bad either.

Surprised?

That Scatt Brothers video really is great fuck music.

I agree - I couldn't look away during the Scatt Bros. vid.

Glad you guys agreed! I think a lot of classic disco is great fuck music. Maybe it just reminds me of that great era of wild sex that I missed out on and romanticize...

Archived