My profile

happyguy2
This topic is 4851 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just viewed my profile page - I had never really paid much attention to it. I noticed that I had not included some biographical information on it, so I updated it. Thought fellow posters might want to do the same thing as it is something we don't often think about. When we read interesting posts, it is fun to see a little about who wrote them.

I don't know how many of you have noticed this, but you can now customize the colours and fonts on your profile by clicking on the Customize My Profile button in the upper right hand corner of your profile page. I went a bit crazy with this feature. Anyone who's been to my condo knows that I'm not afraid of colour lol.

Guest greatness

Nice! You are very passionate person aren't you? Love your profile and your new pic you have that V shape going on.. So hot~~ Hugs~~~

I don't know how many of you have noticed this, but you can now customize the colours and fonts on your profile by clicking on the Customize My Profile button in the upper right hand corner of your profile page. I went a bit crazy with this feature. Anyone who's been to my condo knows that I'm not afraid of colour lol.

Guest greatness

nice profile

Thanks for the update. Actually I thought you were one of clients here. I don't know why.. but I know. Hugs~~~

Just updated mine. Got rid of all those sorry old n/a's. Thanks for encouraging us to do this!

Thanks for the update. Actually I thought you were one of clients here. I don't know why.. but I know. Hugs~~~

No problem. I've been missing in action here for a couple of years so understand completely. I'm enjoying getting to know the crowd here all over again!

Greatness, you are always so right. I just realized that my info was full of n/a's and thought I would update it. I feel more at home here now than I ever did before. As you know, I believe this is a place where we find friends, brothers eve. We are a community that none of us could ever find in our own lives. So, yes, please update, update, update. And know you are loved. I meanit!

Archived