Force feeding

Guest verymarried
This topic is 4860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

A young cute guy on the website Adam4adam.com is asking me to meet him. He wants me to tie him up and force feed him a type of bread made in New Orleans called Bunny Bread, which he says he "hates". He wants to be fed three loaves of it. Is this masochistic fetish common and is there anything I should know about it? I'm not knowledgeable about S&M and am interested mainly because the kid is gorgeous and nice. Also I was wondering what kind of rope I should get and if there is a book which explains tying techniques.

Hi VM,

Here is a fairly good and simple site for rope and tying techniques....www.twistedmonk.com

For what it's worth, I would proceed with some caution And perhaps meet with him to talk about any issues before starting...If you are force feeding him, you will be the one needing the stronger stomach and need to consider that while this is consentual, are you prepared to inflict this on someone....and what are your limits in this....

A certain level of trust is needed by both parties to make this an activity where both parties can find some enjoyment...

Just my thoughts. Being a "sub" I would more likely be force fed that do it to someone else...

Hi VM,

I am not into S&M, but I agree with Rich that you need to be very cautious about this request, especially since you have apparently never met this guy before. It seems to me that for this to work, you both have to develop a great deal of trust with one another, and you probably also need to be prepared to deal with any negative reaction that he might have, such as vomiting, etc. I personally would not be a party to such a request for a number of reasons.

Play safely... play sensibly...

Somehow I didn't quite think that the "force feeding" would involve bread... but to each his own.

However, I echo those who say that precautions must be taken... It is an art to tie someone up and do so in a safe manner... Also, there are techniques that allow for a reasonably quick release if an emergency occurs. I did whiteness a guy freaking out when tied up a couple of years ago at the NYBC and he was pretty frazzled by the whole experience. Fortunately it was under a controlled situation where he was released in a timely fashion... but not quite quickly enough for his comfort... He really was quite shaken up by the whole incident. Personally I would not feel comfortable being the Dom in such a situation and as a sub would only play with someone who was experienced in such matters...

As mentioned it is all about trust... However, even if he trusts you if you do not posses the requisite skills regarding issues of safety... then it could be a recipe for disaster.

I second what the others have said and if you play with rope you should have some bandage scissors

http://firstrespondersupplies.com/pm87.jpg which you can get at most drug stores. The have a blunt or curved "points/ends" such that they are fairly safe for cutting without stabbing. With a knife or standard pair of scissors it is to easy for someone to be stabbed in a panic or when the ropes become (sometimes suddenly) very tight or slip against a tender part of the body.

Most of them can actually and legally be carried on aircraft. I do it quite often.

Another thing, keep in mind that the neck of even abdomen while always dangerous will be especially so if one is eating. I would avoid restraining his torso which can make it difficult for a person to clear his own airway and may even make it more likely for him to choke in the first place.

Sometimes restraint can work well if instead of being completely physical you substitute some psychological deterrent or "punishment". For example he says "but I can still move my...", or "I could always .." You answer is yes but then "such and such will happen, so I know you won't ...".

Also three loaves is a lot. http://www.flowersfoods.com/Global/images/Brands/BrandPage_BUNNY.jpg

That bread in smaller quantities is not healthy generally but seriously three loaves? Remember that the glycemic index of white bread is virtually the same as sugar. so three of the pound and a half loaves would be like eating a pound of plain sugar as far as insulin and blood sugar levels. Frankly I think it would be safer to have some butter on the bread and help slow the absorption of sugar and resultant crash. So IF you do this consider either convincing him to eat less or lying and pretending you've fed him a loaf when you really fed him a third of a loaf etc.

Hey a sore stomach AND bruised ego will be better than spewing vomit, then having insuling shock and choking to death.

Though I've never played with anyone who had a "Bunny bread fetish", food fetishes AND forced feeding are not terribly uncommon.

A young cute guy on the website Adam4adam.com is asking me to meet him. He wants me to tie him up and force feed him a type of bread made in New Orleans called Bunny Bread, which he says he "hates". He wants to be fed three loaves of it. Is this masochistic fetish common and is there anything I should know about it? I'm not knowledgeable about S&M and am interested mainly because the kid is gorgeous and nice. Also I was wondering what kind of rope I should get and if there is a book which explains tying techniques.

Guest greatness

MsGuy you are so witty. Hope to see more of your posts..Hugs~~

I just looked back over the past week's threads and there wasn't even a close second. :D

Guest verymarried

Thanks to those who replied seriously to my question. I am impressed and surprised to receive such thoughtful answers from most of you. I had not considered much of what you explained and am glad I made the post.

Archived