What's your sign? (um, NOW?)

deej
This topic is 4888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IndyMedic2006
Virgo here who just got shifted (barely) to become a Leo. Friends think I am a very typical Virgo, but I have always thought of my self as more of a Leo. I guess I can have it both ways now, since I am just at the dividing line... but, I guess I will just have to wait for friends to tell me what they think.

I am not sure how to not be a Leo... LOL

Virgo here who just got shifted (barely) to become a Leo. Friends think I am a very typical Virgo, but I have always thought of my self as more of a Leo. I guess I can have it both ways now, since I am just at the dividing line... but, I guess I will just have to wait for friends to tell me what they think.

Give into the force DD. There does seem to be a bigger set of Leos than anything else here. Join us. We're a fun group. :)

Guest IndyMedic2006
Give into the force DD. There does seem to be a bigger set of Leos than anything else here. Join us. We're a fun group. :)

Does that make us Leo's the Empire or the Rebellion?

Guest greatness

An astrologer predicted that Jonh Kerry would win the 2004 election but he didn't. Maybe he should have counted this into his calculation. I don't believe in any of this.

I was always a serious Scorpio. Now I am a Virgo??? Crap. What? Do I have to start seeing a gynocologist now?[/QUOTE]

Hmmph!:mad: I'm highly offended, having been a stereotypical Virgo all these years.

Now I'm supposed to suddenly be a Leo? I refuse to stop being picky, picky, picky!

Guest Ryaan_Morgan

So I've always been proud to think of myself as a Taurus...a bull (which seems stubborn and manly)....and now all of a sudden im an Aries....a Ram.....not to mention that my rival school's mascot is a Ram...no offense to UNC or anything. It's going to take me a while to get used to this...or I'll just be bull-headed and stay a taurus

Guest RyanCade

Oh Hell NO!!!!!

Some astronomers say that because of the Earth's shifting orbit, the signs of the Zodiac need to be adjusted, and have even invented an entirely new sign.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/13/2015248/whats-your-sign-baby-astronomer.html

For years I've been a stereotypical Virgo, and now I"m suddenly a Leo? (Watch out bitches! ;))

How do y'all fare?

I have always been Scorpio male to the letter. Now I am a Virgo, I don't think so..... (Insert Latino Accent) OH HELL NOOO !!!

Archived