Johnny Wier is GAY!!!! SHOCKING REVELATION

orbital sander
This topic is 4877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

While I took some time off for the holidays, I watched a Regis and Kelly show with my mom and it had all sorts of things in it, including a high heel race: he was part of the male race, but some one else won. What I find important about the story you referenced is that he has come out as a direct result of the bullying that has resulted in such tragedy lately. Not bad at all. Last night, on the People's Choice awards, I saw Neil Patrick Harris kiss his husband and then refer to their two kids. All these things are important parts of placing our lives in the mainstream, where they belong. As a teenager, I remember all too well being alienated byh the gang I grew up with. They were truly mean - and I survived just fine after some years of suffering. Interestingly, they still seem to be caught up in their ridiculous segregation. The joke is they are the alienated ones now, twenty five years later lol. So I say good on you Johnny.

to be very honest, it's flamboyant gay guys like him who keep me way far in the back of a large walk-in closet.....yes, I know, not all gay dudes are flamboyant, but the stereotype remains big time.....and I very much agree that the brave guys who do come out do much to bring us into the mainstream (except obvious gays like this Weir guy).....good for them.....it's a process that will take a long time.....apologize if any of my comments get anybody's dander up!.....I know many of you are out, proud, and secure

From the way that he looked and talked and acted on a recent reality fashion television show the other evening--I knew he was part of the "community" even without his coming out openly!

Well, it has been pretty obvious all along. Unfortunately, in some ways I wish we didn't have to claim him.

Some of us don't represent the rest of us well, if you know what I mean.

You mean you don't do your hair up in a bun and wear feather boas everywhere deej...my fantasy is shattered;););)

I'll do a boa runway walk with the best of them. ;) (Snaps, bitches!)

But the hair thing, um no. Over the years, I've tried long hair a few times and people always wondered why I chose *that* length. It's because that's how long it gets before it breaks. My hair won't *do* poofs.

Wouldn't be the first time, although I'm not sure they make fishnets large enough these days.

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/881/350__1_527538-1.jpg

Deej, in today's fashion world, there's something for everbody.

He manages to belatedly come out and backhandedly insult the gay community at the same time. He certainly comes off as heavily scarred goods. I understand he must have had a very difficult childhood, but he should try to figure out where he should be getting his best support.

He manages to belatedly come out and backhandedly insult the gay community at the same time. He certainly comes off as heavily scarred goods. I understand he must have had a very difficult childhood, but he should try to figure out where he should be getting his best support.

I am curious as to how you feel he backhandedly insulted the gay community?

OT:

But the hair thing, um no. Over the years, I've tried long hair a few times and people always wondered why I chose *that* length. It's because that's how long it gets before it breaks. My hair won't *do* poofs.

You're right that hair can only reach a certain length before it breaks. But there are a few ways to prevent premature breakage, including detangling hair starting at the ends and working upwards, combing or brushing very gently, and avoiding brushing while hair is wet. Peroxide and heat styling contribute to breakage also.

If you're still interested in growing it out, check out the Long Hair Community. It's mostly women, but a few men post on the site as well.

I am curious as to how you feel he backhandedly insulted the gay community?

Well, the quote

"In a sexual way, I'm gay, but I would marry a woman tomorrow if it struck me. I don't think sex and relationships necessarily have to go together." was a bit of a rejection of the gay community in general. To me, it's saying "I'd rather have sex with men, but that doesn't mean I embrace the "gay lifestyle." Also, "I wouldn't take it"? Referring to being gay?

Archived