Johnny's- Ft Lauderdale

twinkboylover28
This topic is 4915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't forget THUG BOY Friday's...

For a mere $8.00 admission charge you can spend a pleasant evening surrounded by thugs and their admirers. As a bonus you get to be serenaded with the melodious tones of gangsta rap music blasting at ear piercing levels . Keep your hands on your wallets, and your eyes on your loved ones...

Breathe in the equivalent of 2 packs of cigarette smoke at no extra charge.:eek:

http://www.johnnysbarfl.com/data/files/B2M_Thugboy10_121010_www.jpg

Enjoy!

I've never been to Johnny's. What is the best night to go when they will have the most twinks?

They have twinks every night of the week. Saturday night and Sunday nights are probably the best nights but if your taste is twinks, you will find them there every night!

Are there other strip clubs nearby that feature twinks?

Cozmos on Oakland Park Blvd is a newer club that features twinks also. Boardwalk has a variety of dancers including twinks, but Johnny's and Cozmos are your best bets.

Is the bus station still a good option to pick-up street twinks?

I have no idea. You should probably stick to the clubs.

How far is Johnny's from the FLL airport?

Johnny's is pretty close to FLL airport. I would say probably 15 to 20 minutes depending on traffic.

Archived