Clint Walker as Cheyenne...woof woof

samwhygy
This topic is 7915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ive been getting into reruns of Cheyenne on the goodlife network (tues at 10). I think Clint Walker is one of the sexiest creatures Ive seen in awhile. A couple weeks ago I was treated to a scene with his shirt off. YEAH YOUR RIGHT GUYs..I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN AND NOT MUCH ACTION GOING ON. Anyway wonder if anyone else is a fan of Clint.

When I was a teenager I was glued to the TV set when he was on, Mondays at 7:30(?) I think. I was in heaven when I got a TV in my bedroom. He, and some of the other Warner Brothers hunks, Robert Conrad in Hawaiian Eye and Van Williams in Surside 6, were my first jerk off inspirations. When they started rotating Cheyenne with Sugarfoot and the one with Ty Hardin, and he was only on every third week I was really horny since the other two did nothing for me. Don't know why Clint really did it for me, I usually am a smooth type guy, but he sure did. In case you'd like some pics from those days try here. http://brianj1.tripod.com/beefcake.html

Yes, Clint Walker was hot. I also remember a young Clint Eastwood in another series, "Rawhide", and found him pretty sexy as well. In his later years he just didn't do it for me.

One of my favorite western serials was "The Virginian". The young cowboy in that series, played by Tim Matheson, was so hot!

Guest Kenny021

On the Virginian, Doug McClure did it for me....always waited for the "shirt off" scene. Van Williams, mentioned earlier also was one of my favorites. Whatever happened to him? Never saw him in anything else.

I've never even seen these shows -only pictures- but my total fantasies from that TV era were James Fransiscus (Mr. Novak?) and Hugh O'Brian (Wyatt Earp). The perfect sun-bleached blonde and the perfect tall dark hunk. Sort of predescessors to David Chocachi and Michael Bergin of BAYWATCH.

There was another TV Western star from that era named Robert Horton who was a hottie. (I can't remember which show. Wagon Train?)

BTW,I think the previous poster had Doug McClure in mind on THE VIRGINIAN, not Tim Matthison. Doug was a total babe. So was Van Williams who starred in GREEN HORNET then disappeared.:p

Excuse me but...Guy Madison!!!...don't even get me started, talk about hunk city, this guy (ha, ha) always had his shirt off. Television used to be so hot! Then there was Gardner McKay in "Adventures in Paradise". My father really liked that show. What do I make of that? I know, I know...

As a kid in the rural south, I was very smitten with Doug McClure and was so excited he was coming to town to host our local Telethon, I insisted someone take me to the airport so I could see him arrive!

Much to everyone's dismay at the very beginning of the telethon, Doug showed up too drunk to continue. There was such an outcry that people began gathering at the airport, this time not in quite so good a mood as earlier! (Can you say "Bible Belt?")

He ended up being snuck out of town and put on a plane at a much larger airport. The Virginian never did very well in our community after that.

Years later he was performing in some Theater in the city where I went so I could "be gay." While he was there he could often be seen in the local gay bar. He asked me to dance once (and I did, of course), but I was so in awe of dancing with my childhood crush, that he decided to move on to someone less starry-eyed than me. :'(

Archived