SF Giant's Closing Pitcher Brian Wilson - Fellow traveler or one of us?

honcho
This topic is 4943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My housemate sent me a couple of you tube links that are pertinent to this forum -

Near the end of an Interview, Wilson starts talking to somebody on a huge cell phone referred to as

"The Machine", and pulls something very interesting out of his pocket at 8 minutes into it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0j1rmZVbM

And in the following clip, at 43 seconds into we get a clue as to what "The Machine" is:

I don'tfollow baseball but those videos are quite interesting....looks like one of us is in the world series....The Machine looks pretty intimidating...

WOW.

OMFG. I just did a spit take. That was hysterical. All I can say is "dear god let that be buster posey". Any of our SF contingent -- is Brian one of us or was he just yanking his chain???

He's pulling your chain. Or rather, he's jerking the interviewer from Fox around ;-)

Yes, it is apparent (at least to me) that Brian is messing with the interviewer. Brian does it repeatedly and uses the same lines. Some of the straight guys I know like to joke around like that. We had a great time during our breaks at the haunted house confusing people with stuff like that.

Archived