Question on M4M Peerage

cany10011
This topic is 4955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Being only an apprentice, i'm curious to find out about the hierarchal structure of the titlement system in M4M forums. Is it based upon number of posts or length of member...ship? In the real world, there are only a handful of dukes. Does one duke have to kick the bucket before his title is assigned to another? Enquiring minds want to know! What comes after Duke? Prince? or King? Thanks guys!

Guest greatness

Here is what our Duchess posted a while ago... One thing I want to point out is that I remember that I was elevated to Baron after 800 posts. Other than that what your Grace wrote is pretty accurate. I hope this helps. Kisses and hugs~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruthBTold, it's a function of the number of posts made, so "Who does one have to ......" can be saved for other matters

From what I've observed, the levels and the approx. number of posts at which they seem to take effect are:

Novice (11)

Apprentice (30)

Journeyman (50)

Master (100)

Knight (250)

Lord (500)

Baron (750? 800?)

Viscount (1,000)

Count (2,000)

Earl (3,000)

Duke (5,000)

Prince (7,500?)

As a result, there are very few of the Most Highly Exalted, although achievement of their lofty station does remain in the realm of possibility for us all.

Happy posting!!

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.

~Margaret Mead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Greatness :)

I've always wondered and now I know. Thank you :)

Here is what our Duchess posted a while ago... One thing I want to point out is that I remember that I was elevated to Baron after 800 posts. Other than that what your Grace wrote is pretty accurate. I hope this helps. Kisses and hugs~~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruthBTold, it's a function of the number of posts made, so "Who does one have to ......" can be saved for other matters

From what I've observed, the levels and the approx. number of posts at which they seem to take effect are:

Novice (11)

Apprentice (30)

Journeyman (50)

Master (100)

Knight (250)

Lord (500)

Baron (750? 800?)

Viscount (1,000)

Count (2,000)

Earl (3,000)

Duke (5,000)

Prince (7,500?)

As a result, there are very few of the Most Highly Exalted, although achievement of their lofty station does remain in the realm of possibility for us all.

Happy posting!!

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has.

~Margaret Mead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There have been very few princes here. Lucky was one. Rick Munroe is one, though he rarely posts here any longer. JK Brooklyn/Brooklyn Guy would be one if all his posts under both handles were combined. There are probably a few who have secretly posted under multiple handles, who would be princes if their single identity were recognized. Deej would be classified a prince if he weren't an administrator.

It seems like I've been a "Newbie" forever... I guess I need to get posting.

Definitely. Only when you move through the titles are you priveleged to know the prizes awarded for each title. I can tell you, they are some beautiful things given to the titled members of this group. (LOL).

Honestly, The greatest part of posting here (like myself, a posting *****) is to hear yourself talk...and subjecting others to it is an extra.

Maybe a sliding scale discount

Perhaps, rentboys should grant Daddy's forum members a sliding scale discount with each rank. As suggested, there should be certain privileges with rank.

Definitely. Only when you move through the titles are you priveleged to know the prizes awarded for each title. I can tell you, they are some beautiful things given to the titled members of this group. (LOL).

Honestly, The greatest part of posting here (like myself, a posting *****) is to hear yourself talk...and subjecting others to it is an extra.

Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg
I want to thank you, too, for specifying the number of posts one has to have in order to receive the honorable designations. Perhaps by February or March 2011, I will be made a "Duke!" -:) -:)

I'll put an order in for another Duke's coronet.....takes a while to get good pearls.

In the meantime, happy posting!!

;)

There have been very few princes here. Lucky was one. Rick Munroe is one, though he rarely posts here any longer. JK Brooklyn/Brooklyn Guy would be one if all his posts under both handles were combined. There are probably a few who have secretly posted under multiple handles, who would be princes if their single identity were recognized. Deej would be classified a prince if he weren't an administrator.

There definitely would be a Few more "Princes" IF a few Posters ADDED UP all their Posts from their various (MORE THAN 2) Handles..But then again some then would admit to being just FROGS! LOL

Guest Tristan

Thanks for posting the peerage. It's never been listed on the site.

The posts for a Baron is 750. I've seen posts from Barons between 750-800.

Guest greatness

oh my

Tristan you are so nice to correct me. I guess it's 750 then. Maybe I didn't know I was a Baron until I reached 800 posts. Kisses and hugs~~~ :)

Thanks for posting the peerage. It's never been listed on the site.

The posts for a Baron is 750. I've seen posts from Barons between 750-800.

Archived