Nyc: Urge

msclwrsper

Club's Name: URGE

Address: 33 2nd Avenue (East Village)

Phone #: 212-533-5757

Hours: 4 PM - 4 AM

Cover charge: none

I will try not to gush as I write this review. I was in NYC this summer for a meeting. Let's just say that I closed this bar down the four nights that I was in NYC. Their website doesn't have a gallery page but I assure you that the models on their web page are pretty much what you'll find and some bigger and hotter!

I'm into bodybuilders and I would say they certainly had some on the bar in very revealing (mesh!) shorts every night I was there. The smallest guy was probably what most folks would call a swimmer's build. There were no "twinks" dancing the nights I was there. Curiously no white guys dance there. In the four nights I was there, a few black guys (who were actually "blatino") but all the rest were Latinos of some variation - local boriquas, but lots of newly-arrived talent from Columbia, Brazil, Venezuela, etc. But that didn't stop me from being totally over-stimulated with all the muscle. The nice thing is that they wanted to share, show it off, have it stroked (and not just there biceps!). :p

Notably, Alexander (on the Club Adonis pages) was one of the incredibly sexy dancers who was so friendly and incredibly sexual. He only danced one of the nights I was there (although he tried to persuade me to come patronize Club Adonis the next night when he was dancing there). If I had more time, I'd consider it seeing the talent they post on these pages! Gustavo (formerly of the Club Adonis pages) was my main attraction since "nos caimos bien" - we got along well and he was appreciative of my patronage and showed it with his attention every time he came around on the bar. I don't need a guy to bump and grind on me to enjoy my time. I appreciate a guy who lets me play with his muscles more. Gustavo would sit on the bar every time he passed and just flex and put his face close to mine. He wasn't the biggest guy or the best looking. But he certainly knew how to tease a man with his muscles, had an incredibly accessible member, and was just generally a nice guy.

I have not stopped thinking about going back to NYC to play a bit. Maybe a holiday stop through is in order! If you like muscle and a little raunch - URGE is your place to be!

• 2 weeks later...

An up date msclwrsper: The last time I was in NYC about a month ago, I went to Adonis and Alexander announced that the day before he had taken Gustavo to the air port for his permanent return home to Brazil. I agree, not the biggest guy of the bunch but maybe the most attentive. b/t/w I think Gustave is from Sao Paulo not Rio.

Archived