NYC hustle scene?

Guest mansamike
This topic is 4944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its also 2010 and most hustling has moved off the street and on to the internet. Former mayor Guiliani closed down a lot of the hangouts and "cleaned" up the street scene and they haven't come back, at least to anywhere near the way it used to be

Well, there's definitely still a street hustle scene here in NYC and it's thriving. U just have to have a really specific taste in guys... If U guys want more info just reply, but it's pretty easy to find if you're familiar with any of the XXX video stores in the streets of chelsea.

I am with Mansamike. I love to pick up the lets call it "street trade." I enjoy tall thin defined black guys with big dicks. Furry PR guys are also desired. Especially love it when they are naturally hairy in all the right places. I know of one very good bookstore for this but hesitate to share it here.. The boys have told me they expect a sting in the next week or so. Now bars are another thing. No law against meeting in a bar and making private arrangements for activities outside of the bar. I do not like Townhouse because they do not attract the street trade I desire.

Mr. NYTomcat would you mind sharing the bars you know about? It would be most appreciated! Thank You! massagelover at G mail dot com.

Would you mind Private-Messaging me the whereabouts of this bookstore? I might have to warn some of the gay for pay boys I know to stay away and also, myself, stay away from there. :eek:

Eighth Avenue between 20th and 21st Streets. One is called Blue, and across the street is Rainbow Station. Money boys are usually working the buddy booths in the back of each.

Kevin Slater

LMAO. That's actually one of the many places I hang out after going to bars, and actually one I just recommended a board member through PM. If that place gets raided, it'd be such a pity.. I've found some of the most beautiful, cute boys there who are so enthused by their 'work' and i've even often gotten it fo free. BLAH.

NYC is becoming so boring.

Guest mansamike
Well, there's definitely still a street hustle scene here in NYC and it's thriving. U just have to have a really specific taste in guys... If U guys want more info just reply, but it's pretty easy to find if you're familiar with any of the XXX video stores in the streets of chelsea.

...more info, please.

Guest mansamike
There are also a couple bars... just depends on your taste in the guys you like

...names, please.

Oh, by the way, thanks everyone for replying to this thread.

Thanks for your post. How about for twinks?

Frank

Guest NYC_JockBoi18
Thanks for your post. How about for twinks?

Frank

The hustle scene is still there in any club/bar you go to. Chelsea is mostly where you will find whatever type of guy you want. Hell's Kitchen bars/clubs also attract such a scene. The important part is that you have to go at the right time. Happy hour (6-8pm) is where you will find these young things alone at the bar waiting for someone to buy them a drink.

Archived