Time Outs

flguy
This topic is 5002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.dragontailz.com/images/flogger_gold-big.jpg

Not having ever lost a flogger before, I can't say "There it is!"...but finding it here gives me some very good ideas for its use...After an appropriate beating for myself...perhaps with a few lessons and I can give some friends a real beating with it...

Now see what you have created! :eek:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not having ever lost a flogger before, I can't say "There it is!"...but finding it here gives me some very good ideas for its use...After an appropriate beating for myself...perhaps with a few lessons and I can give some friends a real beating with it...

Now see what you have created! :eek:

Oh. Jeez sub to dom in 2.2 seconds. I told whipped you had it in you

I almost forgot!

Of course this is not the first time I have lost something... a couple of years ago my TENS unit went MIA... and it took a month to find it... but I did.

I'll be sure to bring my TENS unit which recently became part of my inventory on my next trip to NYC.

Right!

http://www.thetrickery.com/ama/med/twistingarm.jpg

Now that's a tool in itself and imagine all the possibilities one, or a group could have in passing this item around. I could potentially have my ass, cock, nipples and balls (to name just some possible places though my dirty mind came up with more) all stroked at the same time in one sitting without having to move around a lot or worrying about whose hand or finger is, what is it stroking OR what hole whether that be mouth, nose, ear or rear is it sliding... Oh gosh, I'll stop before I get myself all worked up!

Yes, I have no shame and that's quite obvious! Now, back to conditioning my flogger because it still needs some TLC after such a long haul in a laptop bag moving from one end of the country to the other.

Now, back to conditioning my flogger because it still needs some TLC after such a long haul in a laptop bag moving from one end of the country to the other.

Is it true Romann that the best conditioner for a flogger like yours is the natural oils exuded by one's skin...I think some future use for that flogger will go along way to getting it in tip top form.

I guess after 21 posts from the group hijacking this thread and Daddy's obvious approval we can see where this is going. Enjoy, you're burning others out from participating as well as myself. This is more like AIM chat room than a message board now.

You can be my TENS/JIM/SPARKLER unit anytime!

Is the TENS unit for use on you Romie? :) :) :) ~! How long can you edge? Ever tried the slim Jim or sparkler?

YOU SIR have one dirty mind and I love it! My TENS unit is for personal/professional use for myself and others who desire the ZAPPING stimulation of our friend electricity! There was once a discussion and video posted on here last year about this device (I believe Kevin Slater posted a hot video on it if I remember correctly) and so now it's part of my inventory and one I have come to love all stored in a nice and neat little carrying case with handle and all. A little briefcase if you will that looks nice and can be carried around town in the open without anyone thinking/wondering what I'm doing/going with such a carrying case. In fact, I pulled mine out last night to make sure my friend was okay and yes, he's doing quite well and in fact, did me quite well too!

How long can I edge? I'll leave that up to your imagination and certainly open the door to explore this possibility with you hopefully in the very near future once I get my hands on you. Possible video (I hope) with the two of us would be hot! WAY HOT! As for the Jim or Sparkler... now that sounds interesting and we should discuss further. Look for my email, Mr. Man! It's a cummin' on you! Errr... I meant, it's coming your way.

PEACE!

Spot on!

Is it true Romann that the best conditioner for a flogger like yours is the natural oils exuded by one's skin...I think some future use for that flogger will go along way to getting it in tip top form.

Would you like to help me "exude" these natural conditioners on my next trip to Boston?

Would you like to help me "exude" these natural conditioners on my next trip to Boston?

Far be it for me to say. If it would help in any way, I will oblige. The list of equipment/toys you will need to travel with is growing. Will Boston be your first test of shipping a steamer trunk to your destinations...

Waiting for luggage to secure beloved items

Far be it for me to say. If it would help in any way, I will oblige. The list of equipment/toys you will need to travel with is growing. Will Boston be your first test of shipping a steamer trunk to your destinations...

I've been reduced to now checking one piece of luggage to carry a number of items in now so that those pesky TSA agents and their discriminatory practices/rules/guidelines/policies of what goes and stays so they don't take any more of my items that they question. There was a day when I was asked about a number of items and my typical response would be "they're of a sexual play nature" worked but now, it only raises more questions and a couple couple confused looks. Sometimes, I get the question of "where did you get that and can it be ordered online" which I'm always happy to answer assuming I'm not running late for a flight.

Wooo Nellie-

Now it seems to me I get first dibs on this. It is going to be damn embarassing if I do not get a chance to get in there before you go on your first trip. Certain Eastern folk would not let me live that one down. I have already made one attempt at storming the bastille but was turned away at the pass. We all wont be able to live up to the ideas that Tyger has planned for you , so best for me to see you before your expectations get to big.

Shop is open for business!

I have already made one attempt at storming the bastille but was turned away at the pass.

Oh stop! You're making me feel bad. My place was in shambles with boxes all over the place and dust bunnies crawling out of this, that and the other after unpacking. While I'm a very clean person, I was amazed at how much dirt found its way into my personal belongings after being stored in two moving trucks and a warehouse till my arrival in the Windy City.

I wanted my place to be just perfect for you and besides, I was having a hard time getting to my front door without tripping over boxes or having boxing tape stick to the bottom of my feet. How sexy would that have been to greet you at the door with a string of tape stuck to my shoe or even my back for all I knew.

Now that things are all cleared out, my place is fresh and tidy, you're welcome to Romann-land and my front door is waiting for you. That said, wait till my new desk arrives and I bend you over that so you can see the city view while I storm the gates of your rear!

Rich -- all I can say is you better not break or damage the equipment before Romann gets it DC so I can try it out too. If you break it, you damn well better replace it and quick ... :) Also, while I'm thinking about it, you really better not break or damage Romann either. He's ireeplaceable.

I think my AIM account is still active...

Oh, thanks Romann. AOL is still around? I always avoided AOL like the plague due to hokey-ness and compatibility issues , so I guess I never knew...

The movie was kind of cute...:)

You're very welcome and yes, unfortunately AOL-HELL is still around even after it finally migrated away from having to dial into one of only a handful of active phone numbers which was just stupid but then again, they were one of the first online places to chat in all sorts of rooms created by their teams and by their members.

There was a movie AOL? Did I miss something or are you referring to the movie that had Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in it? I keep confusing that movie with Sleepless in Seattle since both of them were in it, I think...

You're very welcome and yes, unfortunately AOL-HELL is still around even after it finally migrated away from having to dial into one of only a handful of active phone numbers which was just stupid but then again, they were one of the first online places to chat in all sorts of rooms created by their teams and by their members.

There was a movie AOL? Did I miss something or are you referring to the movie that had Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in it? I keep confusing that movie with Sleepless in Seattle since both of them were in it, I think...

It was the Tom Hanks Meg Ryan movie with Greg Kinnear...I think it was a re-do on the old Lubitsch movie with James Stewart called "Shop Around the Corner".

My first online service was Compuserve (I think). I think that I got a free trial with my Mac SE (with a 30k internal hard drive). I do not remember what I used it for, but there was a local BBS called "Grimm's Palace" that I used to visit...anyway things sure have changed..

Rich -- all I can say is you better not break or damage the equipment before Romann gets it DC so I can try it out too. If you break it, you damn well better replace it and quick ... :) Also, while I'm thinking about it, you really better not break or damage Romann either. He's ireeplaceable.

He damn well better not. Thats my job ... breaking romann that is... I haven't succeeded yet but I keep trying .. after all thats half the fun.

Archived