Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminded me of David Ogilvy quote that goes something like

the best ideas come as jokes, so make your thinking as funny as possible.

It's really interesting to live our lives - particularly the dull parts of it - using a funny outlook.

I call it Ellenating life.

I love that. I do it as often as possible. My late father and his family were all like that, in marked contrast to the sour and dour outlook of my mother and her family.

I'm so glad I'm not a woman. I tried wearing a shoe with heels once. I don't think I'd ever be able to do it for a minute, let alone all day long.

Who's that?

Sadly a lot of the information that was available online about him has gone. According to him he was born biologically male, but underwent full MTF surgery in 1988, including penile inversion. He later decided this had been a mistake, had his breast removed, went on testosterone and started body building. I've seen some pics of him from 5-10 years ago in which he looks pretty close to the guy in heels.

Sadly a lot of the information that was available online about him has gone. According to him he was born biologically male, but underwent full MTF surgery in 1988, including penile inversion. He later decided this had been a mistake, had his breast removed, went on testosterone and started body building. I've seen some pics of him from 5-10 years ago in which he looks pretty close to the guy in heels.

I luv the forum! I learn something new everyday. Thanks!

I'm so glad I'm not a woman. I tried wearing a shoe with heels once. I don't think I'd ever be able to do it for a minute, let alone all day long.

Some of us don't bother to do it either. I used to be able to manage heels over two inches but only if they were wedges.

A friend of mine wears heels at home to work his calves. If he's anything to go by it works!

They probably will make one's calves shapelier, if that's a concern, but it comes with such agony to the feet that I'm not sure it's worth it.

Then again, I have a terrible sense of balance, weak ankles and terrific calves, so I've never felt much incentive to wear high heels.