Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms or beds, so they bunk together in the same bed. Next morning, the guy on the right wakes up and says "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left says "dude, me too." The guy in the middle looks at them judgingly and says "you guys are weird; I dreamed I was skiing!"

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Johnny passes by his parents' bedroom in search of a glass of water. Hearing a lot of moaning and thumping, he peeks in and catches his parents in the act. Before Dad can react, Johnny exclaims "oh boy, horsie ride! Daddy can I ride on your back?" Somewhat relieved that Johnny's not asking more uncomfortable questions and seeing he doesn't have to break his stride, Dad agrees. Johnny hops on and Dad goes to town. Pretty soon things get really heated and mommy begins to moan and gasp. Little Johnny cries out: " hang on tight, Daddy! This is the part where me and the plumber usually get bucked off!"

Little Johnny passes by his parents' bedroom in search of a glass of water. Hearing a lot of moaning and thumping, he peeks in and catches his parents in the act. Before Dad can react, Johnny exclaims "oh boy, horsie ride! Daddy can I ride on your back?" Somewhat relieved that Johnny's not asking more uncomfortable questions and seeing he doesn't have to break his stride, Dad agrees. Johnny hops on and Dad goes to town. Pretty soon things get really heated and mommy begins to moan and gasp. Little Johnny cries out: " hang on tight, Daddy! This is the part where me and the plumber usually get bucked off!"

Oh, TR!! It's funny but ....:confused:

Gman