Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

Wait just a second! Isn't that Adam Smith's hand I see pulling off the shoulder clip that holds this Roman costume on the hot, cute waiter? :):);)

Way to go, AS!!! :p:D:D

Whoops!

http://67.media.tumblr.com/d8fffd242ceb6a1fd429c20d20a5147d/tumblr_o84uwo0fr81ubk5qco1_400.gif

TruHart1 :cool:

Edited by TruHart1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and a few more:

"This is the most common language used on micros," said Tom basically.

"These bit patterns will be more readable in groups of 8," said Tom bitingly.

"I think I'll use a different font," said Tom boldly.

"I have been reading Voltaire," Tom admitted candidly.

"My friend and I steal things together," Tom corroborated.

"The situation is grave," Tom said cryptically.

TruHart1 :cool:

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/DC063016-1000.jpg

I don't get it. What am I missing?

I suspect we're missing a caption. Rather than being told, I think we should each come up with our own like in the New Yorker.

Kevin Slater

Fun idea! But I got nothing. Except for maybe a reference to an SNL sit from 40 years ago which I can't seem to make into a funny caption.

"... And that's when I changed my ways and subscribed to The Watchtower."

See? Nothing. :)

I don't get it. What am I missing?

It was an impromptu caption contest!

No, seriously...the caption did not come through. In the original it reads "Don’t believe everything you see on Shark Week—we’re not all bad.”

I like @Truereview 's, @Kevin Slater 's, @WmClarke's,and @Keith30309 's captions better.

Good work, gents!!

It was an impromptu caption contest!

No, seriously...the caption did not come through. In the original it reads "Don’t believe everything you see on Shark Week—we’re not all bad.”

I like @Truereview 's, @Kevin Slater 's, @WmClarke's,and @Keith30309 's captions better.

Good work, gents!!

"Don’t believe everything you see on Shark Week—we’re not all bad," the shark said beneficially.

Kevin Slater

Johnny Carson, Dickie Smothers, and Redd Fox kept interrupting Tommy Smothers, who was trying to tell a joke. They would insert random punch lines, such as:

"So's mine," says the second Parrot to the first, "Maybe it's the sea air?";

"Oh, THAT," she said, "I learned that from squirrels!"; and

"Well, why don't you
back
in, and go as a Parker House roll?"

The actual jokes were left as an exercise for the Audience.

Edited by gallahadesquire

DAY AT THE STORE

It was a Nice spring day, so Farmer and Mrs. Brown decided to go into town and do their monthly shopping. Since they were going to be gone the whole day, Farmer Brown decided to take the opportunity to varnish the toilet seat.

When they came home they heard the worst caterwauling coming out of the upstairs bathroom. They want upstairs, and found the servant girl Nan stuck to the toilet seat. Normally, she never got a chance to try the fancy toilet in the fancy bathroom. Farmer and Mrs. Brown thought they'd see if they could get Nan lives from the seat.

Farmer Brown got behind, and Mrs. Brown gottin' front, and they tried a-pushing and a-shovin', and a-pullin' and a-tuggin, but she were stuck there fast. So Farmer Brown went down and got a screwdriver and unscrewed the toilet seat from the toilet and they decided to put her in the wagon and take her down to the hospital.

The new intern was on duty. He took one look at this and excused himself to go laugh for a moment or two. He then got the charge nurse and she got in front, and he got behind, and they tried a-pushing and a-shovin', and a-pullin' and a-tuggin, but she were stuck there fast. The new intern didn't know what else to do so he called his attending, Doc Green.

Doc Green arrived and assessed the situation.

"Ever see anything like this before?" said the intern.

"Ah-yup," said Doc Brown,"but I've never seen one in a frame before."