Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edward Scissor Hands is definitely someone who needs to invest in a bidet.

Most Americans do not have a clue about how GREAT a bidet really is on so many levels. I got one last summer and since then I have gone through only about 4 rolls of toilet paper--mostly just to blow my nose. It is a mistake to try to use a bidet to blow one's nose.

Most Americans do not have a clue about how GREAT a bidet really is on so many levels. I got one last summer and since then I have gone through only about 4 rolls of toilet paper--mostly just to blow my nose. It is a mistake to try to use a bidet to blow one's nose.

Old WWII-era crack that the British believed in washing only the upper parts while ze French washed only the lower parts. :confused:

Edited by AdamSmith

Mount a Japanese Toilet with an iPad in my bathroom and you might never see me again.