Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crony Capitalism is rampant that is for sure. The stories we all could tell!

I was on a consulting gig a couple of years ago when the first movie of "Horrible Bosses" came out and I LMAO so much. I'm sure others in the theater thought I was very odd.

Then again, I am.

You need a sense of humor to survive the crazy work environments.

Some things never change--

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5d192a2f2af36024f9fafba73be3339c/tumblr_nkcgksgZjZ1qewacoo1_500.jpg

For more, see this. The person the complaint is addressed to was apparently the original underhanded businessman (name of

Ea-nasir) and "kept all of his angry letters - hundreds of them - and meticulously filed and preserved them in a dedicated room in his house.

What kind of guy does that?"

Some things never change--

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5d192a2f2af36024f9fafba73be3339c/tumblr_nkcgksgZjZ1qewacoo1_500.jpg

For more, see this. The person the complaint is addressed to was apparently the original underhanded businessman (name of

Ea-nasir) and "kept all of his angry letters - hundreds of them - and meticulously filed and preserved them in a dedicated room in his house.

What kind of guy does that?"

ROFLMAO

This makes my day!

Officer: "Why did you throw that trash out of your car? Didn't you see the sign?"

Little old [gender-conforming stereotype :cool: ]: "Well, it said 'Fine for littering'!"

:rolleyes:

Ah, for the days when "lol" meant "little old lady."

She has a point, though, whereas public nudity at the golf course is generally frowned upon while golf balls are abundant. Not everything is about one's genitals.

/dodges tomatoes