Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:);) :p:D Watch the guy in green 22 seconds into the performance where he manages to hold it together and continue :cool:

[MEDIA=twitter]1261845844015353856[/MEDIA]

A few things about this.

1. Sigh I wish I had rhythm. I thought great rhythm was supposed to be a perk of being gay.

2. I've never figured out what Travolta is saying before the 1st "You're the one that I want, ooh ooh ooh. "

3. For some reason these Twitter media posts won't play for me in the Message Center Box. I end up having to follow the link to Twitter to see them. Am I alone in this?

Gman

2. I've never figured out what Travolta is saying before the 1st "You're the one that I want, ooh ooh ooh. "

3. For some reason these Twitter media posts won't play for me in the Message Center Box. I end up having to follow the link to Twitter to see them. Am I alone in this?

Gman

#2 – "Nothing left, nothing left for me to do"

#3 – Yes. ;)

As noted in the comments, it's funny they are both singing both parts and know all the words...

Gman

You're the one that I want (you are the one for) ooh, ooh, ooh, honey

The one that I need (you are the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey

The one that I need (you are the one for), ooh, ooh, ooh, honey

The one I need, oh yes indeed

I'm glad you made me look up those lyrics.

All those years, when I heard the lyrics

"If you're filled with affection

You're too shy to convey

Meditate in my direction

Feel your way"

I thought it said "Meditate my erection"....:D

The great Greek statesman Pericles was speaking with his nephew, a young man named Alcibiades and who would later become a great Athenian general and lover of both men and boys. Pericles told his nephew, "When I was your age, Alcibiades, I thought and spoke just as you do now." Alcibiades replied, "My Dear Uncle Pericles, if only I'd know you when you were at your best."

A penguin’s having trouble with his car and drives it into town so the walrus who owns the local garage can take a look at it. The walrus says he’s a little backed up that day but will get to it as soon he can. “It’ll probably be about an hour,” he tells the penguin.

It’s a hot day and the penguin decides to walk over to the diner for some ice cream; he loves vanilla ice cream! Having flippers instead of hands, the penguin makes a mess of the ice cream, getting it all over his face and dripping down the front of him.

After about an hour, the penguin’s headed back to the garage. The walrus, having now checked out the car, sees the penguin approaching and calls out, “Well, it looks like you blew a seal.”

Looking down and wiping away, the penguin protests, “No, no! It’s – it’s just a little ice cream.”