How to quit your job in style

deej
This topic is 5052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanky
BRAVO! BRAVO!

Now that is a way to quit ones job in style not to mention delivering THE message to what sounds like a dirty, nasty PIG!

Hey now Romann, some guys like a dirty nasty pig. But then that's a post for the fetish forum...

Right!

...some guys like a dirty nasty pig. But then that's a post for the fetish forum...

Oh trust me, I love them just as much as others if not more but not in the work place especially when referring to others with degrading references. Save that kind of dirty talk for the back seat of the car, bathroom stall, alleyway or other hot and nasty places to express ones self.

I'll show you dirty and nasty plus piggy but you're right, we can continue that in the fetish forum, PM, email, phone or better yet, in person!

What about my flights?

No, this isn't the airline steward who bailed on the emergency chute.

Speaking of this flight crew incident... why can't I be on a flight with some excitement like that? No... I get stuck next to the man or woman who can only blow beer farts into their seat cushion and then roll their head over on my shoulder as if I want to cuddle with them in such confined spaces.

Speaking of this flight crew incident... why can't I be on a flight with some excitement like that? No... I get stuck next to the man or woman who can only blow beer farts into their seat cushion and then roll their head over on my shoulder as if I want to cuddle with them in such confined spaces.

Damn, I didn't think you'd recognized me... or my beer farts.

Don't find this classy at all. Leaving a job should be done privately in a letter after personally letting your boss that you are leaving and giving the boss adequate time to replace you. Trying to make the boss a laughing stock may be a great fantasy but the reality is, you can not utilize burned bridges. This young lady would be better off learning how to behave in a professional manner and if that is her office attire, a professional makeover would not be a bad idea. You dress for the job you want, she was dressed for the job of a HOPA. Let the slings and arrows proceed in my direction.

No matter how much lipstick you put on the pig, it's still a PIG!

Sexual harassment is not acceptable in any form especially in the work place and this "boss" should be thankful that he is not sued along with the company at which he works for due to his comments about her being a HOPA (hot piece of ass). Without knowing the full details, I'm sure this slip of the tongue wasn't the first time and won't be the last. Nor do I believe for one minute that this young lady is the only target of his poor choice of words.

Why are you not commenting on the employer and his choice of words which are demeaning and in all respects, WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!? All I read is you commenting on the young lady and her reaction to his action or rather, his choice of words in how he refers to her in the work place to someone on the phone which I would assume was another coworker or even worse, a client of the company. Even if it wasn't a coworker or client of the company, saying what he did is wrong and is embarrassing to her and her reputation within the company which only makes it harder for her and others in this position to be respected and taken seriously in a working environment. Hmmm...

I found it to be very entertaining and a good mood lifter which I happily sent around to a handful of people to spread the cheer. It's creative. It's direct. Sometimes payback/karma sucks.

Now, since I don't like to leave marks or want to shed blood by throwing arrows or other piercing objects, how about a good flogging instead? That's a nice bitter sting and while it can and in most cases will leave some red marks, they will go away in a few hours with the use of Hydrocortisone from what I learned from a trusting friend the other day.

Guest Spanky

Now, since I don't like to leave marks or want to shed blood by throwing arrows or other piercing objects, how about a good flogging instead? That's a nice bitter sting and while it can and in most cases will leave some red marks, they will go away in a few hours with the use of Hydrocortisone from what I learned from a trusting friend the other day.

I prefer to forgo the hydrocortisone and wear the marks with pride. They'll fade soon enough on their own. And there is nothing like catching a glimpse of them in the mirror and remembering how much fun it was getting them in the first place. Plus, as an average looking guy with a decidedly average body, I find that this is just about the only way I can turn heads when I'm showering at the gym.

Right!

I prefer to forgo the hydrocortisone and wear the marks with pride. They'll fade soon enough on their own. And there is nothing like catching a glimpse of them in the mirror and remembering how much fun it was getting them in the first place. Plus, as an average looking guy with a decidedly average body, I find that this is just about the only way I can turn heads when I'm showering at the gym.

If I could only admire my badges of honor longer but, one must be careful in my profession these days. THAT SAID, digital cameras hold many of my finer memories for me to marvel at and compare!

Guest Spanky
If I could only admire my badges of honor longer but, one must be careful in my profession these days. THAT SAID, digital cameras hold many of my finer memories for me to marvel at and compare!

Excellent point. In your line of work marks are probably best if they are minimal and fade quickly. Selfish me, I was only thinking about it from my perspective - when the pleasures are few and far between, you try to stretch out the benefits as long as possible.

Well damn!

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but they have a new posting giving her identity and revealing that the whole thing was a hoax.

KevinInSA

Listen here Debby Downer, you spoiled the fun! Just kidding! Still a good video and I've been chuckling at it for the past day now. Too funny! Good stuff! Very creative!

Archived