New York Bondage Club ..I guess we're not in Kansas anymore

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On August 1, 2010, I visited the New York Bondage club for the first time. I was luckily accompanied by several other guys with varying familiarity with the club and its proceedings.

I am humbled to say that my friends were there to help me enjoy my frirst experience and to make sure we all had a good time at the club. Two members of our entourage had quite a bit of experinence with the club and acted as guides for the evening.

I will not go into too much detail. The club seemed fairly busy to me with probably 30-40 patrons in various parts of the facility. For an admission of $20, you get to partake and or observe the various scenes throughout the club. There was a rope bondage scene in progress on the main stage when we arrived (8:30 or so) and several more intimate scenes scattered about the clubs various dungeon like rooms.

The mix of attendees was quite interesting. Many good looking younger guys and some older guys mixed in (all in various states of dress and undress).

After watching for a bit, we went upstairs to see what was happening. A person was giving free sensual massages to anyone who wanted them. I have to mention that many guys bring their own equipment with them to the club for use if needed. A small frenzy of activity involving a handsome German guy ad several attendees broke out with lots of touching, fondling, kissing, tying up with rope, and general rubbing of bodies. Very hot impromtu scene.

My companions helped to attach me to a wooden rame for some flogging practice. Before I knew what happened I was hung by the wrists with leather cuffs and slowly flogged by my compatriots. I was surprised by how much effort it took to flog someone to the point of pain. Someone applied a large number of clothespins and the beating commenced. This continued until almost closing time and drew a bit of a crowd.

All in All I had a great time and will not soon forget my maiden voyage on the good ship - NYBC.

Congratulations on making the plunge. I haven't been to NYBC in a while. When I was last there months ago, I was by myself and mostly watching. It appears that a fair number of the scenes involve guys who made arrangements in advance and were using the NYBC as their setting, seeing as how it is difficult in NYC to find a good place for bondage if your own home is not equipped for it. But there are also some spontaneous hook-ups there. Because it is a public space, the rules preclude oral or anal sex, but apart from that pretty much anything goes and the atmosphere is reasonably friendly. I'll have to try to get back there some time soon. Thanks for the report!!

I was surprised by how much effort it took to flog someone to the point of pain. Someone applied a large number of clothespins and the beating commenced. This continued until almost closing time and drew a bit of a crowd.

Well that depends of course on the flogger used and the type of technique. At least some of that flogging was using the ones I brought which are pretty lightweight and have fairly soft leather.

Hopefully tonight I'll get a chance to stop by the Windy City Bondage Club and enjoy a bit more kinky fun.

Well that depends of course on the flogger used and the type of technique. At least some of that flogging was using the ones I brought which are pretty lightweight and have fairly soft leather.
Some of the flogging was subsequently done by a couple of floggers that I brought as well, which are of a weightier variety. Consequently things progressed from being a bit understated to heavier, and that would most likely account for the perception that it took a while to "flog someone to the point of pain."

Hopefully tonight I'll get a chance to stop by the Windy City Bondage Club and enjoy a bit more kinky fun.
Raul will certainly make heads turn this evening as he looks smoking hot when decked out in his full leather outfit!!!

He most definitely made quite an impact at the NYBC!

Raul was the life of the party!

... Raul visited NY Bondage Club on his recent NYC visit and put on a bit of a show...

Definitely! As an aside, I had been to the NYBC the previous week... and the place was quite dead in comparison! While there were definitely a livelier group of guys at the club the evening Raul attended, he certainly helped make the party... and then some!!!

• 2 weeks later...

New York Bondage Club Update

I revisited the NYBC this past Sunday solo and it was quite lively. There were not only quite a number of scenes progressing in the various hidden corners of the establishment, but both Phen and Bryan the club’s main honchos were in attendance as well.

When I arrived a big burly muscular guy asked Bryan to string him up on the main stage in a quite elaborate and convoluted manner. Irons were also placed on his feet further immobilizing him. He was wearing laced up leather boots and a hot pair of leather shorts that were custom made and he looked quite hot… well actually beyond hot. After being blindfolded a series of clothespins were placed on his nips and chest, his sizable cock and balls were then teased. Needles to say the guy was all smiles.

Meanwhile a series of scenes mostly involving flogging, nipple play, and bondage were occurring in the other environs of the play-space. There were quite a number of guys wearing harnesses and other leather outfits as well… and a lot were smiling… so they must have been enjoying themselves quite a bit. The mix was quite varied with a greater number of younger guys than I have seen there in quite a while. After Bryan finished the scene mentioned above, he then bound and hog tied and otherwise tormented another willing (and smiling) victim on a bondage table.

Yours truly was then eager prey for Phen for some CBT, flogging, tit torture, and gut punching on the stage… and like the rest I had quite a smile on my face during and at the conclusion of the scene. :)

So a fun time and for quite a few guys this past Sunday evening!

Pardon my naiviete, but if one does not have appropriate leatherwear, what does one where to this club. How out of place would someone be in jeans and t shirt? I realize the gear is part of the experience, but I am curious as to what percentage of the crowd is decked out and how many are more clearly there for the view.

At a typical NYBC evening, dress ranges from nothing at all (yeah, some guys like to walk around in the altogether) to jockstraps to underwear to jeans with or without t-shirts to full leather. There's no official dress code. I've never seen anybody there in a tie and jacket or a suit of armor, but short of that, just about anything goes. You would not feel out of place in jeans and a t-shirt... but you might be inspired to take the t-shirt off and... depending on the situation, everything else as well.

Anything goes...

uwsman2 is right on... short of a suit and tie anything goes... Indeed my first couple of times there I simply watched the action and did not get involved and was more or less fully clothed...

As for this past Sunday evening, I entered wearing black cargo shorts and a wife-beater. I soon lost the shirt and added some leather arm bands and wrist bands. Eventually it was just black briefs (not leather, but one day I might make the investment) with the aforementioned leather accessories. Eventually I stripped down totally for my scene...

Most guys have a backpack, as did I, to store their clothing and any toys...

What to wear

Pardon my naiviete, but if one does not have appropriate leatherwear, what does one where to this club. How out of place would someone be in jeans and t shirt? I realize the gear is part of the experience, but I am curious as to what percentage of the crowd is decked out and how many are more clearly there for the view.

I also do not own any gear (at least that I would wear in public), and I wore an ordinary shirt and khaki slacks that I would wear to a picnic with family or on the street, and I kept everything on during my visit. As Whipped said, people are dressed (or undressed) in a variety of ways. Guys were very friendly in a noncruisy way (but could be more sexual if you indicated interest) -- and equally friendly even when I wasn't with Raul, who was turned out in full body-hugging (and body-exposing) regalia. BTW, part of the fun of going with Raul is helping him dress before the visit, and then of course undressing him after the visit.

NYBC Dress Code... pun intended!

Well... I should have mentioned that twice when I was there over the past several weeks a guy came in drag... at least I assumed it was a guy... and those that saw "her" up close told me that she was a guy... so that being the case... as far as dress is concerned... I guess anything goes!

Well... I should have mentioned that twice when I was there over the past several weeks a guy came in drag... at least I assumed it was a guy... and those that saw "her" up close told me that she was a guy... so that being the case... as far as dress is concerned... I guess anything goes!

I saw the guy in drag when I was there a few weeks ago...Very hot...I was surprised at my inability to take my eyes off of him as he masturbated a guy on the couch with his feet...so I'm confused as to what turned me on more.....guy in drag, feet. cock of guy getting action..all of the above...by the way..he was quite well dressed. Good Grief...have I discovered a new fetish to explore???? So much with so little time...I need to be in NYC more often...

Another NYBC Update 8/29/2010

I visited the NYBC again this past Sunday and it was extremely slow... I counted 24 guys and that included "Bryan, Phen, and the "help". Still, there were some interesting scenes involving flogging, whipping, and bondage.

I arrived just as Phen was finishing a flogging scene. We started to talk and he told me that he brought all of his gear with him and that included single tailed whips in addition to his usual floggers. We were sitting on the edge of the stage discussing this and since I already had my shirt off he grabbed one of his single tails and nonchalantly started giving me a taste of how they feel... he then quickly tried out a few other whips on me as well. We then proceeded to the upper loft area where I was bound with my hands above my head and we did a whipping and flogging scene with various floggers... comparing different materials... a special Canadian whip... and a couple of single tail whips. I was game for anything and a young novice kept asking me how it felt... and he not only was given a taste of the action as he leaned against my bound body as he was flogged as well... but I even let him flog me as. Finally we traded positions with Phen in command and he seemed amazed as how "pleasurable" it all felt!

Certainly put a smile on my face... and his as well... It seemed to open an entirely new vista for him!!! Also, I can't emphasize how knowledgeable Phen is regrading BDSM.

Sounds like you earned your stripes last night, whipped guy. Yes, Phen is extremely knowledgable about all aspects of BDSM. I enjoyed some scenes with him years ago at an earlier location of NYBC. Will have to get back there, but Sunday nights have been difficult for me lately.

Sounds like you earned your stripes last night, whipped guy. Yes, Phen is extremely knowledgable about all aspects of BDSM. I enjoyed some scenes with him years ago at an earlier location of NYBC. Will have to get back there, but Sunday nights have been difficult for me lately.

Count me in as a fan of Phen, and the fine guys at the NYBondageClub. Have had the priviledge of being tied up and watching and enjoying some fun scenes there.

In general BDSM enthusiasts seem to be fun and friendly, certainly true at the NYBC.

And speaking of flogging, check out the review of JT today. Sounds like he administers a sound flogging with great pleasure!
Yeah! This guy has been under the radar screen... However, the pic chosen is quite strange for a guy that gets into BDSM... There is a JT Torretto listed on Rentboy NYC with different pics... not sure if it is the same guy... no face pic on Rentboy... can anyone clarify? Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I tried finding a face picture of JT Torretto, as mentioned above. You can go to his "Private Gallery" in Rentboy. I emailed JT asking for his gallery password, but strangely he wouldn't give it to me (that may

have been a misunderstanding). At any rate, I guessed it to be "stallion" and that was correct. You'll find that most face pictures make him seem in his 20's, but another one looks like he is in his late 30's. Anyone else have a clue?

Yeah! This guy has been under the radar screen... However, the pic chosen is quite strange for a guy that gets into BDSM... There is a JT Torretto listed on Rentboy NYC with different pics... not sure if it is the same guy... no face pic on Rentboy... can anyone clarify? Thanks!

I tried asking "JT Torretto" for his face pictures from his private gallery on Rentboy. He wouldn't provide this. I understand these passwords are private. However, you can guess it yourself by picking out one or two keywords from his own description on Rentboy (unless the password is changed since this posting).

I found that some pictures were of himself quite young; others middling; and one was strangely older. So it is a mystery.

However, you can guess it yourself by picking out one or two keywords from his own description on Rentboy (unless the password is changed since this posting).

Interesting, you give eliptical clues... one OR two keywords? Like try all the one words guesses, the go back and try all the two word guesses?

Not that interested.

Update

I visited the NYBC this past Sunday along with a fellow poster and there were quite a number of interesting scenes throughout the evening. We initially observed, but did eventually get involved in a bit of tit torture and a some flogging as well. Plus, we also had quite a long discussion with Phen who is quite the philosopher... and I dare say quite the philosopher on a number of diverse subjects... He was quite enlightening!

• 2 months later...

NYBC Another Update

I recently visited the NYBC and the meeting was quite well attended compared to other evenings I had visited. However, most of the guys seemed content with simply observing whatever action was ensuing. Also, many of the guys seemed to have come in small groups and tended to hang around and/or play within their own crowd. Indeed I visited with a good friend and we more or less simply played together as well, I being the Dom for the evening and he being the Sub… Compared to the other ongoing activities we minimized the bondage and maximized the flogging. In contrast, most of the other scenes involved complex rope bondage, something which is not exactly my favored activity. I did speak with one guy who seemed fascinated with all the flogging. He said it was his first time investigating BDSM and he was indeed a bit perplexed and mystified by all the goings-on… but heck we all started out somewhere. It would be interesting to see if he develops a further interest in such activities. Still, there was quite the entire gamut of individuals in attendance…from young twinks and lean muscular types to social security recipients… plus virtually every possibility in between.

I recently visited the NYBC and the meeting was quite well attended compared to other evenings I had visited. ......

I did speak with one guy who seemed fascinated with all the flogging. He said it was his first time investigating BDSM and he was indeed a bit perplexed and mystified by all the goings-on… but heck we all started out somewhere. It would be interesting to see if he develops a further interest in such activities.

I can indeed attest to Whipped Guys commitment to turning other folks to the dark side....I was only a short time ago, an innocent posted on this forum, after much discussion and attention from the infamous Whipped Guy, I have become somewhat of a citizen in this dark world. I have Whipped to thank for this most unlikely transformation....

Archived