Do you want this?

peterinla19
This topic is 5073 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

oh my

He is a hottie.. :)

Came across this picture on a blog. Love it.[/size][/font]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F94nr7KB8IE/TDUe37n8M1I/AAAAAAAAU7U/QMVSidf2L6U/s1600/gary+taylor+1.jpg

Guest RyanCade

Omg!!

He makes me wanna say oh oh oh oh, Oh my God!!! I would fight NYTomCat for this one... Or we could just share him... Wonder if he would charge more for two of us???? lol would pay/do whatever he said.... :) Peter can we add him to the deal?... :)

Guest greatness

oh my

Ryan... You are much hotter than him~~~ I think he will come to you if he sees you~~~ :)

He makes me wanna say oh oh oh oh, Oh my God!!! I would fight NYTomCat for this one... Or we could just share him... Wonder if he would charge more for two of us???? lol would pay/do whatever he said.... :) Peter can we add him to the deal?... :)

Gary

He's pretty but he's also odd. He's American and uses the name of Gary.

He was living in London (and may still be) and claimed to be working as a "model". He was always online on Gaydar, linked with his boyfriend's profile. The boyfriend is more puppy-ish but equally hot. They both displayed much hotter photos online.

When they were together, they were always looking for 'fun' with singles and couples. They never had "commercial" profiles but in response to my question, said they were willing to be "sexual therapists". The boyfriend was versatile but described Gary as Active only and alleged he has a XXL cock.

A couple of months ago, they split up. The boyfriend still has an online profile, now linked to his new man, but Gary's profile has disappeared.

Guest painpigslave

The Eternal question.....

Is that quite singularly attractive young man taking off those brown shorts or pulling them back on?

Archived