INFO ON hotmuscleboywill in New York

cuddler
This topic is 5084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Agreed. I hate these sites that blast music as soon as the load up. It's annoying and a big turn off. I closed the browser in just a few seconds.

They can play anything they want, but they need a way for me to decide not to listen to it.

I used to actually turn down web design clients if they demanded music on load, back when that business interested me. They can find high school kids a dime a dozen for that.

I saw him twice in the past couple of weeks while he was visiting Southern California. First in Palm Springs when I was over there in one of my timeshares playing golf and then 9 days later at my home in San Diego. I thoroughly enjoyed the first encounter so I booked him again for a second meeting.

He is in first class shape, muscular with great skin. I like muscular, defined Asians. His appearance is that of a guy in his late 20's. He is very friendly and pleasant. He gives a nice massage and is one of the best tops I have experienced...just terrific!

I think you will probably enjoy him.

I have hired him often in NYC. Jean-Claude's description is correct. Will is in great shape, those photos don't lie. He's very nice, friendly, and reliable. Always does what he says he'll do. Never any problems with wood. Great top. Does not bottom though, which is unusual for an Asian. (He is American of Asian decent).

Will

I've seen Will several times a year over the past few years. He is very sweet, intelligent, keeps his body in fine tight shape, focuses on you when you are with him, and tops with energy. I've reviewed him and so have other guys. I don't recall whether the reviews are under H or W, but there are reviews. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a handsome muscular Asian-American man of average height with a friendly personality.

He is based in NYC but travels from time to time during the year. He's in NYC now but will be leaving late in June and will be back late in July.

I met Will last summer on the spur of the moment.

Setting up the appointment was easy; apartment impeccable, saw his tremendous interest in music tapes.

His physique is great - very muscular.

What others said here is accurate -- he is totally a top, so that was something that worked against us as I never bottom, and given the short notice I gave, chemistry was not there. Something just did not click, but I do not fault Will per se. I did not know he was Asian until I walked in the door, and generally I am not attracted to Asians (like them a lot as friends, but not as sex partners). So this may have been my issue -- and I underscore, it was mine.

It has been a long long time since I hooked up with Korean Will. At that Time he was not Advertising as Asian.

We Hungout a few times...I Reviewed him on Hooboy.. I would say he now is in his mid 30's, But as others have said he takes very good care of his Body. ;)

Great pictures and sounds like a winner. Any reviews or experience? I may see him in a week or so.http://www.hotmuscleboywill.com

Will was incredibly nice, with an incredibly hot body. Smooth and muscular with a pierced nipple. A super top!

Archived