What is this called. Not for the feint of heart.

doitb4ugo
This topic is 5064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not available at the Piercing Pagoda at your local mall...

Well forgive me for raining on the parade, but this is not something that I think is safe... My S&M mentor most definitely drew the line at piercings and in fact at anything that would have the potential to cause bleeding. Even playing safely presents certain risks... but there are always those out there who are willing to play riskier than others... and may the gods watch over them!

Now I really don't find this erotic at all... but what the heck do I know... I have been trying to figure out why I get so turned on by what I do and I have yet to be able to put my finger on it... So to each his own and may they enjoy, carry on, and live to tell about it...

an equal opportunity poster

Not my cup of tea either, but posted it because I was curious and am learning what many of you already know: to each his own with no judgement.

Some scenes make me feel really like a prude...where would I go to get this kind of action....not that i would go but I find all types of things fascinating.

I can't even get my blood drawn without the promise of a lollypop.

The names are "Play Piercings" and "Temporary Piercings"

I've seen this done at 15 association and (a long time ago, when it existed) leatherneck parties in SF, and at Inferno the time I went about a dozen years ago.

People do take precautions, performing the piercings wearing latex gloves, having

isopropanol in a spray bottle near-by etc.

For me, piercings like that hurt just enough to be annoying.

Erotic piercings are something I've never done, it often makes me a bit squeamish just to see.

But I do it see it and various suspensions etc here and there. As Honcho said you can see it at the events like Chicago Hellfire's Inferno each year but also at some of their play parties. Just a few weeks ago I saw a guy get dozens of needles stuck in him at a Hellfire party. I must admit it was decorative and he seemed to enjoy it complete with quite an orgasm.

The odd erotic nipple or cheek piercing actually seems fairly common at various kinky events. Now and then I see hook suspensions, which make me cringe.

Hell there used to be a piercing night at a local bar, might still be for all I know. Intentionally breaking the skin barrier while folks consume flavored ethanol (as opposed to external use of isoproponal) never seemed like a good idea to me.

Talk about "Not for the feint of heart!!!!"

Erotic piercings are something I've never done, it often makes me a bit squeamish just to see.
I don't get squeamish, but it is indeed painful to view them... and in a sense that makes me feel disgusted... so perhaps semantically speaking we are having the same reaction.

(as opposed to external use of isoproponal)
That reminds me about how some people like to be set ablaze with a violet wand after having alcohol rubbed externally on their torsos... Just a bit over the top.

http://www.violetwand.org/fire.htm

I especially like the warning not to use gasoline... and the proviso to have a wet towel handy to put out the flames if they get out of control!

Archived