He who calls himself Mickie Moosie

kjun
This topic is 5132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The least that can be said is that this person's writings are antagonistic.

Never does a positive thought flow forth from his writings and they are always in the right wing mode. Thought provoking? No. Hostile? Yes.

At no time, since the demise of FFF, has any of our posters been so thoroughly disliked by so many. Could he be a reincarnate of that old beast? Probably not because the sharp wit and clear thought is lacking in the drivel of the mouse.

At times I have thought it possible that he is just Lucky trying to stir up some activity on the message center. What say you Mr. Lucky?

In any event, perhaps he will just dry up and blow away like so much chaff.

kjun, I suffer my share of insults on this board, but this is truly a low one. I thought better of you. There are plenty of weirdos in the world who hold the kind of views that Mickey espouses, and these are views that I abhor.

My comment about Lucky was tongue-in-cheek and I apologize for any pain I may have caused him. He is an old friend from this site and I did not intend to offend him. I am sorry that I, apparently, did.

kjun, I suffer my share of insults on this board, but this is truly a low one. I thought better of you. There are plenty of weirdos in the world who hold the kind of views that Mickey espouses, and these are views that I abhor.

Guest Sanjar
The least that can be said is that this person's writings are antagonistic.

Never does a positive thought flow forth from his writings and they are always in the right wing mode. Thought provoking? No. Hostile? Yes.

At no time, since the demise of FFF, has any of our posters been so thoroughly disliked by so many. Could he be a reincarnate of that old beast? Probably not because the sharp wit and clear thought is lacking in the drivel of the mouse.

At times I have thought it possible that he is just Lucky trying to stir up some activity on the message center. What say you Mr. Lucky?

In any event, perhaps he will just dry up and blow away like so much chaff.

I think that this person suffers an illness more common everyday for Republicans. It is the result of where they keep their head and it makes their vision dark and narrow. It is called the medical name of sigmoid ocular distortion

My comment about Lucky was tongue-in-cheek and I apologize for any pain I may have caused him. He is an old friend from this site and I did not intend to offend him. I am sorry that I, apparently, did.

You may be a nice guy, but the way you qualified your apology (see bold words) sounds almost as though you don't apologize unless these preconditions are met.

An apology should represent a change of mind about what you've said or done. To qualify your apology with an if, any, may or apparently to indicates you really haven't changed your mind about what you've said. It sounds like you're trying to skate on being called out for your actions. It sounds like every politician in the country trying not to offend anyone while offending everyone.

Again, you may be a nice guy. I just don't know if you're truly sorry.

If this is offensive to you, I apologize for even bringing this up.:D

I said in a earlier thread that Mickey was FFF post-stroke.

'So disliked' title should go a poster who is constantly writing baiting posts, and treats the MF and its members without respect.

Archived