Who Would You Fuck?...

JackTwist
This topic is 5133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanky

Jack - I really dig the catcher (love the irony there) so you can have the pitcher. We can switch off at the seventh inning stretch if you want.

Guest Spanky
Where is the pitcher? I like the batter myself but both look good. :)

Best regards,

KMEM

Oops. You're right. We always talk about pitchers and catchers. Plus, I got so hot and bothered by that hunky catcher I couldn't type straight. I want the catcher and someone else can have the BATTER.

He's all yours...

Oops. You're right. We always talk about pitchers and catchers. Plus, I got so hot and bothered by that hunky catcher I couldn't type straight. I want the catcher and someone else can have the BATTER.

Well Spanky... Since I know that you take your baseball seriously... very seriously... Nice guy that I am you can have the catcher (see we Yankee fans are indeed a kind and generous lot)... He's all yours!

So I'll settle for the batter... even though I was told that the batter does swing the largest bat on the team... in fact both teams!

Guest Spanky
Well Spanky... Since I know that you take your baseball seriously... very seriously... Nice guy that I am you can have the catcher (see we Yankee fans are indeed a kind and generous lot)... He's all yours!

So I'll settle for the batter... even though I was told that the batter does swing the largest bat on the team... in fact both teams!

And not to hijack another thread with my endless Red Sox banter, but here is another catcher I'd like to have. God it's good to have baseball back up and running isn't it?!

http://hardballblog.mlblogs.com/d65e8fe257_15tek1.jpg

(not sure this one really is him, but a boy can dream, right?)

http://manginamonologues.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/varitek-butt.jpg

But then again, Joe's not so bad either:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/pinklady352/JoeMauer2.jpg

And not to hijack another thread with my endless Red Sox banter, but here is another catcher I'd like to have. God it's good to have baseball back up and running isn't it?!

Yes! It's good to have the boys of summer back! As for Mr. Varitek... well he did get divorced a year ago or so... so he could be available... and who knows how many teams he plays on... But speaking of playing, he really has not been playing much of late so with the extra time he has on his hands he just might be a good "catch" for you!?

As I am partial toward the beefier brand of man, I am more naturally drawn to the catcher and his magic thighs. However, I like the way the batter had both hands firmly on that long bat and can imagine him doing that for me. So, I opt for a menage a trois and if there is a pitcher out there, one could chose a fourgy.

Batter-up

JackTwist, you sir, have exquisite taste in men. i would enjoy piling up in the bed with both of these hot athletes. If i must choose, however, i'd fuck that BATTER in a heartbeat. love the shape of his ass and the way he arches that sexy backside of his,,,i would never get tired of being inside his sweet ass!!!

And as cute as this guy is,,,he's welcome to fuck me anytime, too.

I'd Bang That!

I'm digging the lean, tight, compact body of the batter. He looks quite adept at gripping a big, thick stick with both fists...I imagine he's spent several years honing that skill.:) His angelic face, manly chin and strong jawline are jizz-worthy too.

It's a Toss Up

The answer to the question...is...yes!

Lol...I like the way you think, nycman! It's absolutely a tough choice for me.

I'd have to give a tie to both of these baseball dudes. Two damned handsome faces, smoking hot bodies, and I'm sure their butts are rock hard, too!

I'd have to give a tie to both of these baseball dudes. Two damned handsome faces, smoking hot bodies, and I'm sure their butts are rock hard, too!

I like the idea of both of them tied

I like the idea of both of them tied.

Archived