What's the latest in Montreal?

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5158 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is the latest news from Montreal? I will be visiting in about 5 weeks.. Is JP's still open? What is the nite time crew like at Campus? pushy body builders or more laid back boys next door? What is the current lapdance fee at Taboo? Any change in the backroom layout at Taboo? And what about Stock? still the "mostly straight" pumped up guys, or a few more slimmer, twink types?

Any new restaurants in or around the village that are worth a visit? Any new "hot spots" to hit up?

I will arrive on Wednesday May 12 and will be in town until Monday May 17...Any "special events" going on around those dates?

As usual, thanks for any and all input..

For us Canadians the parity of the dollar is a non-issue. Wasn't that way 10 years ago when our dollar was in the basement.

I still go to Campus from time to time, was there last week, and always enjoy myself there. It is just so comfortable and laid-back. The dancers may not be as musclely and "hot" looking as at Stock but they are far friendlier IMO and one can have a lot of fun in the back if one is prepared to open one's wallet a little.

There is a new restaurant in the Village which I have yet to try. It is near the Beaudry Metro on the other side on the corner, one block east I believe. It is on the south east corner and has big plate glass windows, can't miss it, it used to be a jean store. Now it is a steak-frites place where it is BYOB. Looks nice and I like the idea of a simple menu featuring a French classic, assuming they have a good chef. We'll see!

Stock Bar's Super Heroes Party, May 15th

WOW! That's a super sized hero picture... Last year it was the "Jungle Heat party" and everyone who attended had a blast. Loved those loincloths. Excellent theme for this year's party. I've always had a great time at them. Good luck this year. Coop

http://froggypic.com/image/12/915280dcc407056aff461e6f6c9c8aeb.jpg

http://froggypic.com/image/12/915280dcc407056aff461e6f6c9c8aeb.jpg

Archived