411 on Joseph NYC

dapurplebear
This topic is 5207 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any recent info on:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=193921

there are two reviews that are not glowing -- each has responses -- and there are several taht are too old to be displayed...

just curious...

thanks

I called him on the phone probably about 4 years ago now. I can tell you he was not the friendliest guy to converse with. I can also tell you that the discussion on Muscle Service Station years ago was not very complimentary. If you do hire him, I hope you send in a review or private message me.

Gman

I would NEVER ignore this forum's advice -- too much collective knowledge - just currious but alas, I am taking him off my rentboy hotlist -- :-(

Someone finally used their BIG head and listened?

The end must surely be near!

Seriously, this dudes been a dangerous rip off artist for a long time.

Steer Clear!

His pictures are tempting though, huh? I never hired him. Even before the negative reviews, I just got bad vibes from him in discussing the possible hire. Think I considered him 2 different times and both times decided to hire elsewhere. Glad I trusted my instincts.

Very interesting. That's exactly what happened to me. The pics were an inspiration, then I got a really bad vibe contacting him twice (at different dates). Glad I didn't proceed.

Archived