The current Mr. Madonna - Jesus Luz

EXPAT
This topic is 5185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I first became aware of Jesus from the "Made in Brazil" blog-- a daily dose of eye candy as well as other items of interests to those who view and write at this particular blog.

Jesus was introduced to us almost a year ago when Madonna supposedly had discovered him. He models and dj's and takes the "hearts" of both men and women. At the before mentioned blog, so many men have written negative comments about Jesus, but for me, I find him to be a hot and wanting man. I love those eyes and pouty lips and that hair!

He can invite me into his life at any time! -:) -:)

I know I shouldn't be surprised that anyone would find Jesus unattractive, but......

the eyes, the lips, the body all turn me to jelly. Can't imagine what my reaction would be if I ever had a face to face contact with him!! For those posters turned off by him, I'd love to see a photo of someone who turns them on. Difference in taste fascinate me. I've read that human babies, and other mammalian babies have certain characteristics which trigger reactions from wanting to protect them, to finding them "cute" to wanting to cuddle, in a non-sexual way, with them. I've also read that certain facial features are more attractive than others----a face with symmetrical features for example, as opposed to a face that has one side slightly larger than the other.

When I look at a person, it is an immediate attraction or lack of, but this may be a result of conditioning on my part----I don't know. After getting to know someone who didn't at first attract me, I can overcome the initial reaction, and get "into" them, luckily :))

Guest greatness

well

His eyes somehow scare me so that's why. I find most of the guys attractive though as you can see from my posts :) but not this guy. I don't know why but that's me. :)

I know I shouldn't be surprised that anyone would find Jesus unattractive, but......

the eyes, the lips, the body all turn me to jelly. Can't imagine what my reaction would be if I ever had a face to face contact with him!! For those posters turned off by him, I'd love to see a photo of someone who turns them on. Difference in taste fascinate me. I've read that human babies, and other mammalian babies have certain characteristics which trigger reactions from wanting to protect them, to finding them "cute" to wanting to cuddle, in a non-sexual way, with them. I've also read that certain facial features are more attractive than others----a face with symmetrical features for example, as opposed to a face that has one side slightly larger than the other.

When I look at a person, it is an immediate attraction or lack of, but this may be a result of conditioning on my part----I don't know. After getting to know someone who didn't at first attract me, I can overcome the initial reaction, and get "into" them, luckily :))

• 2 weeks later...

Has Jesus fallen from favor with the Madonna? Last year, she took Jesus to the Oscar parties with her, but this year it's Adam Senn, an actor from the City, acc. to NY Post:

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2009/04/20090417_underwear4up_560x375.jpg Hotties, from left: Jesus Luz, Adam Senn, David Gandy, and Noah Mills

Read more: Jesus Luz Rumored to Join Adam Senn in Dolce & Gabbana Ads -- The Cut http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/04/jesus_luz_rumored_to_join_adam.html#ixzz0hWgA6y0v

Archived