Happy Birthday Rendie!

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 5206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Though you don't romp here anymore, I thought it was still fitting to wish you a happy vaginal release day here in this forum where it all began. Rendie, I hope your special day wasn't hampered by Mother Nature's ability to show us she can still be a bitch.

http://fapomatic.com/1005/003_3.jpg

As VD is around the corner, I would like to send you this cupid in a sincere hope that bliss and ejaculite finds you on love's special day.

http://fapomatic.com/1005/valentines_13.jpg

Thank you!

OK guys, this thread calls for me to come out of hibernation and offer my hearfelt thanks for your thoughtful Birthday wishes.

A special thanks to VDN for starting this thread!! In my book, you will always be the "Master of the Visual and Fun Posts". Thank You!

Thank you taz, g65whiz and others that sent me private messages.

Also thanks to those that were able to join me pre-celebrate this past Sunday.

I sincerely appreciate it and thanks again!.

rendie

Cooper, thanks for keeping the fire burning while some of us have been away. A bitter winter, busy lives, standardized testing .. all of these forces will never keep me away that long. Rendie, I will always be indebted to you for technological help offered so long ago. Always know you can come to me when you finally decide to replenish all of the G visuals you lost due to computer issues. Remember, those visual delights will be backed-up with my SimpleTech External HD.

rendie steals foxy's man...

Hey foxy,

Thanks for the BD wishes. :)

Sorry about my past "lack of sensitivity", rest assured I did not do it on purpose and I still have no clue who it was. :confused::confused: I'm usually very careful about that, I must have been thinking with my other head..

My current 20C faves are very limited nowadays and do not include any of the latest "stars", so I'm sure it will not happen again, unknowingly or otherwise. :p

enjoy

rendie

Hey VDN,

You are welcome. I'm glad I was able to help. You know how to find me again, when needed.

The Gaiety ("of blessed memory", as g56whiz always says) Dancers picture posting thread was the most enjoyable thread I've participated in over the years. I've put all those lost visuals behind me. I even deleted whatever I had left on my other HDD.

Maybe we can start another one on "20 Club Dancers" if only there were more 20C dancer visuals floating around.

Hey foxy,

Thanks for the BD wishes. :)

Sorry about my past "lack of sensitivity", rest assured I did not do it on purpose and I still have no clue who it was. :confused::confused: I'm usually very careful about that, I must have been thinking with my other head..

My current 20C faves are very limited nowadays and do not include any of the latest "stars", so I'm sure it will not happen again, unknowingly or otherwise. :p

enjoy

rendie

For what's it's worth I can't even remember his name. Let's see, he was blond and I think he had muscles. That should narrow it down. Besides he went with you willingly, after he broke my hand in 3 places so I'd let go.

Hmmm, very strange. I'm usually not into blondes and/or muscles. Always preferred the tall, dark, average build, handsome type. Never had a lap dance with Bishop, Gerard or Andre... can't remember any other blonde muscle types there..

Archived