Daddy's back with New Reviews

NYTomcat
This topic is 5256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

Great review!

I read your review on Romann and what a great review! Nice job~~ :)

Im so glad your back, and that all things are working for you at least until FEB. Thanks for all your hard work and the new reviews, including my first. We missed them

Great Review!

Im so glad your back, and that all things are working for you at least until FEB. Thanks for all your hard work and the new reviews, including my first. We missed them

Thanks Daddy! It is great to have the reviews back... I have one somewhere in the pipeline myself...

However, kudos to NYTomcat! Nice writting style!

Yes! Great first review! Looking forward to many more… and I liked the fact that it told a story that ultimately revealed the essence of the man, which in my book is the most important aspect of an encounter. You revealed just the perfect amount of detail and in the process left just enough to the imagination as well! And I can only imagine!!!! In the process you bring to light a guy who is sincere, enjoys what he is doing, and is not just going through the motions…

As an aside… it was an interesting “juxtaposition” to see Romann’s reviews along side… Well... Kind of ironic I guess!

Bless him! Daddy surely makes things interesting!!!

Guest TBinCHI
Thanks Daddy! It is great to have the reviews back... I have one somewhere in the pipeline myself...

As an aside… it was an interesting “juxtaposition” to see Romann’s reviews along side… Well... Kind of ironic I guess!

I thought the pairing was deliciously sly and slightly naughty. Just my cup of tea! Go Daddy!

Something here we can ALL agree on! I'm sure Daddy knows we are pulling for him during this unbelievably difficult times. Keep on keeping on as they used to say!

However, kudos to NYTomcat! Nice writting style!

Yes! Great first review! Looking forward to many more… and I liked the fact that it told a story that ultimately revealed the essence of the man, which in my book is the most important aspect of an encounter. You revealed just the perfect amount of detail and in the process left just enough to the imagination as well! And I can only imagine!!!! In the process you bring to light a guy who is sincere, enjoys what he is doing, and is not just going through the motions…

Thanks Whipped, I hope it will be my first of many too:p

That said, while I appreciate the kudos, it was easy given the experience I had to work with. Gotta put this all on Romann, he makes praising his work deliciously simple. Gotta long birthday weekend visit coming up in Feb with him I just wonder what I might write about for that one. The mind boggles with possibilities. What a way to celebrate my 40's.

Yes interesting juxtaposition of reviews Daddy, great work keeping everybody happy. Although a David SF, Tyger and Andrew D review would have been a nice touch and definately a good read. Im sure they will be coming again soon. Thanks again Daddy for all your hard work and effort.

Guest RyanCade

The universe is never in a hurry but always right on time.

I am also glad to see you back, and very relieved to hear the most excellent news. It's amazing how things tend to work themselves out, and usually just in the nick of time. :D

Guest RyanCade
I know that Ryan Cade started up a new program to get donations for Daddy. How is that going?

Thankfully the other program came through for him.

Guest RyanCade
Then why is he asking for help again? Did you submit your donation?

They didn't pay the house off for him, but he has been afforded more time and we are presented another opportunity to be of service, and yes, though very insignificant in comparison to what he probably needs, I did.

Guest greatness

oh Ryan

You are so sweet and caring. :)

They didn't pay the house off for him, but he has been afforded more time and we are presented another opportunity to be of service, and yes, though very insignificant in comparison to what he probably needs, I did.

Archived