Triangle Inn - Palm Springs

niceguyaz
This topic is 5264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

A few years back my friends and I stayed there during the off season.... and got a great rate. I stayed in the Jr. Suite., which I must say was very comfy and very clean. Beside us, there were two other guests. The property is very nice, the pool and gardens are great. If you are looking for a relaxing and quiet time there, the Triangle Inn is what i would recommend.

Another Place i stayed was the Vista Grande Resort which is four properties now??? I think they were expanding. The main building has three pools, one of the pools sports a waterfall and has the coziest fire sand pit. I remember the host and staff were very friendly and there were plenty of guest there you could mingle with.

I've stayed at The Triangle Inn several times...one time in the house, which was GREAT!

LOTS of privacy...big pool, etc. Not as cruisy as the other resorts though..

The owners, Stephen & Michael are very nice as well....usually cooking dinner for the guests as well. Tell them Ace says hi!

Guest Delaware Man

Triangle Inn

I have stayed at the Triangle Inn at least 18 times since 2004.

The rooms and the house, both of which I have stayed in multiple times are very nice.

The hosts, Michael and Stephen are great. While Ace said it is not as cruisy as some other places,and he is correct, I have had no trouble getting my rocks off while staying their and trust me I am no Adonis. It is also convenient to downtown and does not have the street urchins roaming outside as do some of the places in Warm Sands. If you want a bath house, it is not for you, but if you want a very pleasant place to stay and still have the opportunity for fun, I highly recommend The Triangle Inn. When you reserve a room, a suite or the house, tell them Delaware Man says hi and tell them thanks for a wonderful Christmas and New Years 2009-10 from me.

This is an old thread from flyer talk, perhaps it has been updated, but it does discuss the Palm Springs Resorts:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/glbt-travelers/857935-palm-springs-where-stay.html

[url=http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/glbt-travelers/857935-palm-springs-where-stay.html][/url]I checked, and it is current in the final posts.

Consistently the Inn Exile has been one of the cruisiest places in Palm Springs (Hell! Even got blown outside the gates once!)...

I'll be staying there the first weekend in Feb...Hope nothing's changed!!!

Archived