David on today's home page (12/17)

best hotel
This topic is 5264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

....isn't that David posing with Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman in the news section of Daddy's home page?...mmmmmm....something about sweaty shirts.... gets one's fantasies going

I believe David bid on one of the Jackman Craig Sweaty Shirts but was outbid by a blue haired lady in red stilettos who had a desire to take all of Craig's 007. I think that afterwards, all of the bidders of $1000 or more were give the chance to take a picture with Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman. I believe this was posted here by David, along with that very picture. If this was not posted on this site, I have just had a psychic vision of all of this.

I missed David's post when it came out, but at the show I attended, the bidding went to $15,000, and two people bid that. Yet the article says that the bidding fetched anywhere from $3,000 to $5,000 nightly. So maybe my night was the exception.

But, even so, they weren't allowing the losing bidders back stage. Oh no. For that you had to pay $1500, and that got you the autographed pic as shown in the piece here.

Archived