Internet warning

deej
This topic is 5277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a new threat circulating in email worth warning y'all about.

If you receive an email claiming to be "nude photos of Nancy Pelosi", DO NOT OPEN IT. It contains nude photos of Nancy Pelosi.

This public service announcement brought to you by the National ROFL Associaition. When puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.

Guest LeoWalker
There's a new threat circulating in email worth warning y'all about.

If you receive an email claiming to be "nude photos of Nancy Pelosi", DO NOT OPEN IT. It contains nude photos of Nancy Pelosi.

This public service announcement brought to you by the National ROFL Associaition. When puns are outlawed, only outlaws will have puns.

LMAO...that was completely unexpected. Thank you. :p

Guest zipperzone
A nude photo of Sarah Palin -- or any photo of Sarah Palin -- would be more frightening.

I wish someone would find nudies of that bitch. Then maybe she'd depart the political scene and just be a hussy. But probably not. One of her handlers would hand her some way to handle it.

How about a naked Sarah Palin blowing Levi? Handle that.....

A nude photo of Sarah Palin -- or any photo of Sarah Palin -- would be more frightening.

I wish someone would find nudies of that bitch. Then maybe she'd depart the political scene and just be a hussy. But probably not. One of her handlers would hand her some way to handle it.

I am hoping someone finds some nudes of her husband. Alaskan bear there and very tasty

Archived