2nd set of Levi pics released

EXPAT
This topic is 5288 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He definitely looks good. I think with a bit more time he could have looked great and I was not a fan. A few of those pictures are very sexy, but the ass shots would have been better with a bit more time at the gym. Not that I wouldn't kill to have an ass that nice, but still, if you are going for national exposure, a little rounder and firmer would have been like a cherry on top.

He didn't embarrass himself.

Actually, he did by agreeing to do this in the first place. But that's another subject that we don't need to get into again.

What I really don't get is how can someone that young, who is supposedly an athlete be so soft and have so little definition? I don't quite get that. It's not a bad face but the body is so lifeless.

Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg

2 cents more....

Personally, I like the whole concept because it's real.

It's a bit gritty in places.....backgrounds, poses, skin tone, etc.....but so is life.

It's almost the antithesis of modern culture.

Given that he's just an "average guy" going along with his life in the remote of Alaska(think of it, where the population of that whole state is much smaller than many of the larger urban centers), who in high-school takes a shining to and impregnates a girl who happens to be the Governor's daughter.

From that he's catapulted (against all odds or sense) into the middle of the US consciousness at the height of an historic election battle. Then just as quickly tossed back to Alaska where his Mom is arrested and his girlfriend dumps him.

I like that he's not super-pumped or plucked. But then I suspect few from Alaska are. Unless I'm wrong, I don't think main street Wasilla has a glut of all-night gyms and protein-shake bars that seem to abound in more urban settings. As a hockey player, he doesn't need to have the physique of a gymnast, and I'd suspect a little more body fat is good in a place where a cold winter is the dominant season--and where you're going to be slamming players into the boards. His "realness" is a sharp contrast to the manufactured images that were so prevalent during the election campaign....and that we accept DAILY in our lives without even thinking about it (or about the impact they have on us).

I do agree that some of the poses look stilted and he looks uncomfortable (as an average guy, I suspect most of us would be similarly so).

I don't understand his name on his forearm, and I agree that the skin tone is awkward, but in the end....they, too, add to the realness of it all.

I think it BRILLIANT that the one shot shows the "Bristol" tattooed on his finger......he will forever be linked to Sarah Palin by that pic, and has the ability to play spoiler to her future. (but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part);)

Plus, for a young kid with some seemingly limited options ahead of him, he's regained a portion of national consciousness, made a decent bundle of money, and retained his overall dignity.

My hat is off to Levi.

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae139/DuchessIvanaKizznhugg/Humour/HatsOff-1.jpg

Despite the rather popular reception of the photos here, there is an email circulating that mocks me for my original response- that Levi hasn't embarrassed himself with these photos. It must be hard to be on the outside looking in. :)

Despite the rather popular reception of the photos here, there is an email circulating that mocks me for my original response- that Levi hasn't embarrassed himself with these photos. It must be hard to be on the outside looking in. :)

Perhaps they just feel that no matter how good he may look, posing nude in his position, as a near family member of a national ticket candidate, is embarrassing. I though, for one, think he has potential to be a real hottie and have no problem with him flaunting it

Corbin Fisher's Offer

http://www.xbiz.com/news/glbt/115319

Just curious: Would you pay to watch Levi "masturbate to completion"?

If he did such a video as proposed, wouldn't it end up on XTube or other sites eventually?

No, but I'm sure a lot of people would. There is Corbin Fisher footage on a number of free sites, so I'm sure this would be no exception. In any case, the point is moot as he's refused the $100,000.

Archived