Typical Requests: Role-Play, Uniforms-Costumes, Verbal

Guest MMM123
This topic is 5348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1) What are some typical and not so typical role-play requests?

2) What are some typical and not so typical uniform or costume requests?

3) What are some typical verbal requests? How often is the client the verbal one? Are you verbal the entire hour and what is said?

1) What are some typical and not so typical role-play requests?

Boss, job interviewer, coach, athlete, roomate, cop, teacher, delivery person, messenger, repairman, temp worker, auditor, inspector, salesman, hitchhiker, gangbanger, landlord/tenant etc. Any of the above as slutty, friendly, mean, uptight, "straight" or even homophobic. Lots involving some blackmail scenario, like one of us is the boss or coach and the other employee, athlete, or assistant. Superior is "straight", inferrior has some "info" on boss and tells him. Boss is then forced to service employee, or forced to admit his secret desires, or any variation and twist imaginable. I enjoy when people like to mix up the stereotypical roles for example the above scenario might often have the blackmailer forcing the blackmailee to suck cock or get fucked but it can be fun to have the blackmailer force the blackmailee to fuck the blackmailer, only for the blackmailee to realize how much he enjoys it etc. Employee: "I've tapes of you messing around with the chairmans wife (or violating regulations etc.)"; Boss: "What do you want to destroy those tapes?"; Employee: " No the question is what do you want? I've seen you looking at us guys, I think you want some of this ass"; Boss: "I'm not gay"; employee climbs on top of boss; Employee: "Why you getting a hardon?"; finally employee sits on boss's erect cock. Boss is forced to give in to his secret desires or be turned in.

2) What are some typical and not so typical uniform or costume requests?

Leather, wrestling singlet, speedo, jeans, torn jeans, suit and tie, white underwear, jock strap, wetsuit, rubber, cop, gangbanger, extraterrestrial, slutty, humiliating or exhibitionistic clothes

3) What are some typical verbal requests? How often is the client the verbal one? Are you verbal the entire hour and what is said?

Everything from groans and moans to dialogue fitting above costumes or roles, to degrading, "shutup and suck my cock" etc.

If you can imagine it someone will at some point request it.

Raul Extraterrestial? really? Hi My name is Alf and I come from the planet Melmac I would love to have you enter my orbit and then I will enter yours somewhere near Uranus. I come in peace but am quite noisy when I do. Do not worry, we are here to serve man. (My god that is a cookbook. Soylent green is people and To Serve Man is a cookbook. argggh)

Where is the doctor seducing the prim patient? Or the slutty patient seducing the willing doctor while his office fills with patients but he doesnt care because you only live once and how often is he going to be able to enjoy such a beautiful young man. He isn't getting any younger you know and it is harder and harder to get harder and harder. And perhaps he shouldnt have be so prim in his younger years. He finds himself saying in a deep gutteral voice: "Take your clothes off and bend over you need a thorough exam young man...." oh wait I may have said too much.

Guest zipperzone
Where is the doctor seducing the prim patient? Or the slutty patient seducing the willing doctor while his office fills with patients but he doesnt care because you only live once and how often is he going to be able to enjoy such a beautiful young man. He isn't getting any younger you know and it is harder and harder to get harder and harder. And perhaps he shouldnt have be so prim in his younger years. He finds himself saying in a deep gutteral voice: "Take your clothes off and bend over you need a thorough exam young man...." oh wait I may have said too much.

Wow - are you taking new patients?

Archived