One of the best things to come home to.

Romann
This topic is 5387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello hello!

Honestly, for me, one of the best parts of traveling is coming home to my own place, my couch but more importantly, to my dog. It has to be one of the most rewarding feelings I can think of.

I spent the first 15 minutes just loving him with petting, some dog treats and his oh so cute kisses on the cheek. The cat peeked her head around the corner a few minutes after but then she lost interest in the excitement. :)

Thought some animal lovers out there might enjoy that moment, I did.

Guest greatness

aww

My cat hears my car and waits for me right in front of the door when I come home. I have to give him a body rub for at least a couple of minutes. Then he follows me into my room and watches me getting changed. So cute.

Hello hello!

Honestly, for me, one of the best parts of traveling is coming home to my own place, my couch but more importantly, to my dog. It has to be one of the most rewarding feelings I can think of.

I spent the first 15 minutes just loving him with petting, some dog treats and his oh so cute kisses on the cheek. The cat peeked her head around the corner a few minutes after but then she lost interest in the excitement. :)

Thought some animal lovers out there might enjoy that moment, I did.

The great thing about dogs is that from most, your reception is just the reception you get every time you come home 2 weeks, 2 days 2 hours later the dogs are just as happy to see you, except if they have done something naughty then they are glad to see you but guilty as sin.

Agreed.

You are absolutely correct! I can go down the hall to the trash shoot and my little guy can't contain himself when I return less than 2 minutes later.

I have eagerly awaited this reception all day and was thinking about it on my return flight to Dallas - he has been the highlight of my Sunday!

Guest greatness

hmm

Maybe he thought you were going to be gone for a while. He must be just happy that you came back right away. Pets are so cute.

Agreed.

You are absolutely correct! I can go down the hall to the trash shoot and my little guy can't contain himself when I return less than 2 minutes later.

Archived